Alleged Sexual Predator Refuses To Give Up School Board Seat
Remember the school board member we told you about who assaulted a sleeping or unconscious minor in San Diego? Well apparently he feels as though he still deserves his job…despite the disgusting charges against him. Via LATimes:
A Compton school board member arrested last week on suspicion of sexually assaulting a sleeping man, said he will not step down despite numerous calls for his resignation.
In a statement released through his spokeswoman, Skyy D. Fisher said inaccurate information has been disseminated in an effort to force him from the school board. He vowed to fight the allegations while continuing to serve the students and parents of Compton.
“Mr. Fisher expects to be fully exonerated and vindicated in this matter,” Jasmyne Cannick, his spokeswoman, said in the statement.
But community members protested Monday outside his home, and again pushed for his ouster during a late afternoon board meeting. Fisher was not home at the time of the protest, and was absent from the board meeting.
“I don’t know how long we are going to go before we take action,” said Maria Villareal, a parent who lives in Compton. “Maybe he needs to kill somebody or rape somebody before the board takes action.”
According to an arrest warrant, a 26-year-old man told San Diego police in April that Fisher had performed oral sex on him as he slept.
The two men were on a trip to San Diego and shared a room, but were sleeping in separate beds, according to the arrest warrant. The man told police he woke as Fisher was sexually assaulting him.
The nerve of this sicko! He ought to be forced to step down…physically if need be.
Strangely enough, the first stories we encountered about Mr. Fisher involved a minor. Now it’s a 26-year-old man? Something ain’t right. SMH.