Romance, chivalry and courtship all seem to have vanished or maybe they’re just on a hiatus. From planning a surprise dinner for your mate to telling them that you care, the rules of romance have changed, leaving many hopeless romantics feeling helpless and cynical about the prospects of finding true love. Do your dates step up and do the romantic things you’d like them to do or are they distant and non-chalant when it comes to anything romantic or sensual? Are today’s womn too independent for today’ s man to court and woo her? Discuss
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- SMH: Cable News Media Blasted For Exaggerating Black Community’s Looting & Violence Instead Of Highlighting Peaceful Protests Following Ferguson Verdict
- Race Matters: White Supremacists Set Fire To Church Attended By Mike Brown Sr. In Ferguson
- #NoJustice #NoPeace: Child Murderer Darren Wilson Pens Open Letter Thanking His Supporters
- #NoJusticeForMikeBrown Celebrities React To The Grand Jury Deciding Not To Indict Darren Wilson
- #ArrestDarrenWilson Grand Jury Reaches Decision In Case Of Ferguson Officer
- Police Identify Man Killed Outside Ferguson Apartment Complex [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Police Release Video Of Shooting Of 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- STL Cop Was Arrested & Suspended In July For Breaking Man’s Fingers
- Killer Mike Fights Through Tears While Addressing Ferguson [VIDEO]
- Darren Wilson Injuries Revealed, Cop Pens Open Letter Thanking Supporters [Photos]
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- After Ferguson: Here’s The Talk That Needs To Happen
- No Justice, No Profit: Leaders Plan Black Friday Boycott
- New Study: Black Children Viewed ‘Less Innocent’ Than Whites
- Ferguson Verdict Updated: a Mother’s Cry & a City on Fire
- Inequity Commission: Can Activists Fix Ferguson?
- Scott Stapp — Placed on Psych Hold … Fears ISIS Attack Against His Kid
- Super Bowl Champ Ramses Barden — I'm Trying Out For … Australian Rules Football!
- 'Lilo & Stitch' Star — We Don't Want Your Ass On the Strip
- Snoop Dogg — I'd Kill Those Pot-Smoking Grannies
- Bernard Hopkins — I'm Proud of Mickey Rourke … Fighting Ain't About Age
- 'Ghost Adventures' Star — Selling Haunted Las Vegas Lair … Exorcism NOT Included