Romance, chivalry and courtship all seem to have vanished or maybe they’re just on a hiatus. From planning a surprise dinner for your mate to telling them that you care, the rules of romance have changed, leaving many hopeless romantics feeling helpless and cynical about the prospects of finding true love. Do your dates step up and do the romantic things you’d like them to do or are they distant and non-chalant when it comes to anything romantic or sensual? Are today’s womn too independent for today’ s man to court and woo her? Discuss
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- You Can’t Be Serious: Ferguson Prosecutor Admits He Knows Witnesses Lied To Michael Brown Grand Jury
- #ICantBreathe: Thousands March Against Police Brutality In NYC, D.C. [Photos]
- Race Matters: Geraldo Rivera Says Black People Love To Play The Victims – “LeBron Should Wear A Shirt That Says “Be A Better Father To Your Sons” [Video]
- #ICantBreathe: Eric Garner’s Daughter Lies In The Spot Where Her Father Was Choked To Death by NYPD Officer As Protest [Photo]
- #NOJusticeNOPeace: J.Cole Uses David Letterman Performance To Promote Justice For Police Brutality As “Die-Ins” Continue Across The World [Video+Photos]
- The Game Catches Backlash For NYPD Tweet [Photos]
- St. Louis DA Knew Ferguson Witnesses Lied, Still Allowed Testimony
- Man Kills 2 NYPD Officers In Retaliation Of Eric Garner & Mike Brown [Photos]
- Witness In Darren Wilson Case Exposed As Fraud
- Jay Z Met With New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Akai Gurley’s Mom Speaks Out Following NYPD Shooting: “My Son Didn’t Deserve To Die Like That”
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Watch: Poet Powerfully Unravels Ferguson in Three Minutes
- Black Lives Matter?: More Police Ask Athletes For Open Apologies
- Police Brutality: Is It Time For A Black Boy Dress Code?
- Protect & Serve? What We’re Telling Our Children About the Police
- Black Twitter Talks: Celebs & Clergy Protest Police Brutality… Where’s Jay Z?
- Iggy Azalea Afraid To Face Ex … Fears Violence In Texas
- Vanessa Bryant — Hires 'Project Runway' Designer … For Xmas Card Dress
- Chris Brown — Roaring to the Finish in Probation Case
- System of a Down — Sony Wasn't Completely Wrong to Pull 'The Interview'
- LeBron James Jr. — BALLIN' OUT … At 4th Grade Hoops Tourney
- Notre Dame Football — 'It's Been a Terrible Year' … Says Regis Philbin