Smoking Gas: Exploding E-Cigarette Engulfs Man In Flames [Video]

- By Bossip Staff

Another Reason Why Smoking Is Bad

A nightclub owner suffered 2nd degree burns after his e-cigarette exploded in his pocket. The video shows the club owner outside chatting with friends when suddenly the vape device blasts off like a Roman Candle in his Levi’s. He believes the hot battery reacted to coins in his pocket which caused the device to explode.

 

Video Link & Embed Code
Link:
http://bossip.com/1372275/smoking-gas-exploding-e-cigarette-engulfs-man-in-flames-video/

More Stories From Bossip

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus