Robert Barisford “Bobby” Brown (born February 5, 1969) is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer-songwriter and dancer. After success in pop group New Edition, Brown began his solo career in 1987 and had a string of Top 10 Billboard hits, culminating in a Grammy Award. He was a pioneer of New Jack Swing music, a fusion of hip hop and R&B. His second album, Don’t Be Cruel, included popular songs such as “My Prerogative”. Brown is the ex-husband of R&B singer Whitney Houston and starred in the reality show Being Bobby Brown.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Ray J — Accused of Grabbing Boob, Not Ass
- Paul Hogan Divorce — I'm Done With You … But I'm Keeping 'Crocodile Dundee'
- NFL Star Jacoby Jones — Competes In Drag Show … Loses
- Mykelti Williamson — Bubba's Got Beef with Bubba Gump Shrimp
- Leonardo DiCaprio — Kick-Ass Times On a Yacht
- Hot Playboy Model — MASTER OF NUNCHUCKS