Robert Barisford “Bobby” Brown (born February 5, 1969) is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer-songwriter and dancer. After success in pop group New Edition, Brown began his solo career in 1987 and had a string of Top 10 Billboard hits, culminating in a Grammy Award. He was a pioneer of New Jack Swing music, a fusion of hip hop and R&B. His second album, Don’t Be Cruel, included popular songs such as “My Prerogative”. Brown is the ex-husband of R&B singer Whitney Houston and starred in the reality show Being Bobby Brown.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
Got A Jucy Tips? Call The Bossip Hotline! 1.888.804.1452
- Sizzurp Cough Syrup OFF THE MARKET — Bad News For Justin Bieber
- Katy Perry — Prank Terrorizes Real 5-Year-Old's Birthday Party [VIDEO]
- Charlie Sheen's Engagement Ring — The New Man Fashion — Depp And I Wear 'Em!
- Justin Bieber — Latest Social Media Snafu Offends Billions
- Nicolas Cage's Son & Baby Mama Slapped with Eviction Notice … Pay Up & Get Out!
- Guess Who This Smiley Stud Turned Into!