Robert Barisford “Bobby” Brown (born February 5, 1969) is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer-songwriter and dancer. After success in pop group New Edition, Brown began his solo career in 1987 and had a string of Top 10 Billboard hits, culminating in a Grammy Award. He was a pioneer of New Jack Swing music, a fusion of hip hop and R&B. His second album, Don’t Be Cruel, included popular songs such as “My Prerogative”. Brown is the ex-husband of R&B singer Whitney Houston and starred in the reality show Being Bobby Brown.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
Got A Jucy Tips? Call The Bossip Hotline! 1.888.804.1452
- Bryan Singer Accuser — I Was Repeatedly Raped At Hollywood Orgies
- Puddle of Mudd Lead Singer Wes Scantlin Goes BALLISTIC on Stage [VIDEO]
- 'Love and Hip Hop' Sex Tape — Mimi Faust Bangs … Shower Rods Pop
- Tracy Morgan Fart Story — I Dealt It .. Kate Upton Smelt It
- Chris Brown Accuser — He Punches Like a Little Girl
- Alleged Bryan Singer Victim — Lawyer Says This is What My Client Looked Like