Robert Barisford “Bobby” Brown (born February 5, 1969) is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer-songwriter and dancer. After success in pop group New Edition, Brown began his solo career in 1987 and had a string of Top 10 Billboard hits, culminating in a Grammy Award. He was a pioneer of New Jack Swing music, a fusion of hip hop and R&B. His second album, Don’t Be Cruel, included popular songs such as “My Prerogative”. Brown is the ex-husband of R&B singer Whitney Houston and starred in the reality show Being Bobby Brown.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
Got A Jucy Tips? Call The Bossip Hotline! 1.888.804.1452
- Johnny Carson Sex Tape Hits the Market — Check Out This Mono-Log
- Stars and Scars — You Be the Judge
- Marc Anthony — More Child Support Could Make My Kids Druggies
- Michael Jackson's Alleged Son — "Dad" Speaks Out … He Warned Me About DNA Lies
- Alanis Morissette Hated Dog for Being Piss Poor — House Manager Claims
- Justin Bieber — I Wanna Be The Double Cup King