Robert Barisford “Bobby” Brown (born February 5, 1969) is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer-songwriter and dancer. After success in pop group New Edition, Brown began his solo career in 1987 and had a string of Top 10 Billboard hits, culminating in a Grammy Award. He was a pioneer of New Jack Swing music, a fusion of hip hop and R&B. His second album, Don’t Be Cruel, included popular songs such as “My Prerogative”. Brown is the ex-husband of R&B singer Whitney Houston and starred in the reality show Being Bobby Brown.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
Got A Jucy Tips? Call The Bossip Hotline! 1.888.804.1452
- Bruce Jenner — I'm Ditching My Adam's Apple
- Rihanna — I Prefer My Coats Animal Style
- Chief Keef — I'm WAY Too Famous for Malibu Rehab
- Camille Grammer — Ex-BF Dodges Restraining Order…29 Times!
- Mark Wahlberg — Still a Pain in the Neck
- Ryan Seacrest X-Mas Party — Dancing Man Arrested … IN ASSLESS CHAPS