Lavell Crump, (Born April 11, 1973) better known by the stage name David Banner, is an American rapper, occasional actor, record producer, record label executive, and philanthropist. His stage name is taken from the lead character of the 1970s and 1980s CBS television series The Incredible Hulk. He was raised in the Virden Addition or Queens Area neighborhood of Jackson, Mississippi.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Justice: Black Georgia Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint By White Cop For Seat-Belt Violation Files $12.5 Million Lawsuit
- No Isht Sherlock: New Study Shows Young Black Men Are 21 Times More Likely Than Whites To Be Killed By Police
- Race Matters: Was Black Teen Fatally Shot 16 Times By St. Louis Police Officer Holding A Sandwich Or A Gun?
- BREAKING: Witnesses Say St. Louis Police Officer Fatally Shot Allegedly Unarmed Black Man 16 Times [VIDEO]
- Black Lives Matter!!! Ferguson Flash Mob Stops St. Louis Symphony To Protest Justice For Michael Brown Shooting Death
- Chicago Police Captain Shot In Deadly Shootout
- Protestors Interrupt St. Louis Symphony With Mike Brown Song [Photos/Video]
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- Ferguson Police Chief Apologizes To Mike Brown’s Family [VIDEO]
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- A Simple Script: Prep Your Kids For Police Interaction
- Patriots Brandon LaFell — Sorry About My F-Word T-Shirt At a High School Football Game
- Katy Perry — Cheesy B-Day Wish Comes True
- Nicki Minaj — Hard Evidence She's Single
- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Star Nicholas Brendon — I'm Going to Rehab for Booze & Pills … After Weekend Arrest
- Tori Spelling — Quarantined Like an Ebola Patient
- George Lopez — RIPS NBA … Don't Mess With 48-Minute Games!