Fantasia Monique Barrino (born June 30, 1984), commonly known as Fantasia, is an American R&B/soul singer, Broadway and television actress who rose to fame as the winner of the third season of the television series American Idol in 2004. She has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards. After playing the part of Celie in the Broadway musical The Color Purple, she is cast to be in the film adaptation of the musical.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Gas Station Robbery — THWARTED BY MMA CHAMP … Hero Praised By Dana White
- Impact Wrestling — CANCELLED By Spike TV
- Young Money — Yes, We're In Business with Cristiano Ronaldo!
- Mally Mall — I'm Siding With Palestine … In Middle East Conflict
- Comic Con Accident — 'Zombies' Say They Were Peaceful
- Lily Allen — Police Investigation Launched Over Prank Handcuff Pic