Fantasia Monique Barrino (born June 30, 1984), commonly known as Fantasia, is an American R&B/soul singer, Broadway and television actress who rose to fame as the winner of the third season of the television series American Idol in 2004. She has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards. After playing the part of Celie in the Broadway musical The Color Purple, she is cast to be in the film adaptation of the musical.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
Got A Jucy Tips? Call The Bossip Hotline! 1.888.804.1452
- Paul Walker's Family Believes Road Bumps Sealed His Fate
- 'Roseanne' TV Daughter — Attempts Nirvana Karaoke — Smells Like…Something Bad
- Cameron Diaz — Drops $9 Million on NYC Condo in Chelsea
- Kevin Dillon — BROKEN BONES … But Injury Won't Keep Me from Shooting 'Entourage' Flick
- 'Half Baked' Actress — Rolling Stone Rankings Wrong … 'Half Baked' is Top 5 Stoner Movie Ever
- Tom Cruise's Mom — Spills Christmas Secrets