Fantasia Monique Barrino (born June 30, 1984), commonly known as Fantasia, is an American R&B/soul singer, Broadway and television actress who rose to fame as the winner of the third season of the television series American Idol in 2004. She has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards. After playing the part of Celie in the Broadway musical The Color Purple, she is cast to be in the film adaptation of the musical.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
Got A Jucy Tips? Call The Bossip Hotline! 1.888.804.1452
- Lindsay Lohan — Dodges Sex Questions from Andy Cohen
- S.I. Swimsuit Model Nina Agdal — Watch My Ass Shoot a Basketball
- Naya Rivera — Raged to 'Glee' Producers … Lea Michele's Out of Control
- Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper — You Can Kiss Your Penis Goodbye … for Good
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Sued for Allegedly Sexually Molesting Teen — Singer Calls BS
- 'Love & Hip Hop' Sex Tape Cripples Home Depot — NATIONAL SHOWER ROD SHORTAGE