It’s that time of year where couples show each other just how much they care. Most ladies expect some type of gift from their mate but all the fellas see is money being spent. BUT… What does a guy do if he has no money to spend for Valentine’s Day???
Some men actually break up with their significant other because money is tight at the moment. Then you have others that get creative on a small budget. So, just in case if you were thinking about breaking up with your mate, here are some ideas that may work…
1. Create handmade coupons with gifts your partner can use anytime, such as a massage, night out on the town with friends, special dinner or even get KINKY with it!!!
2. Make a mixed CD of all of your favorite songs, or create a compilation of love songs that remind you of your mate.
3. Grab some construction paper and cut out as many hearts as you like. On each one, share a story about your relationship that shows how much you care. Then scatter the hearts all around the house.
4. Go get a cheap bottle of wine or champagne, take a ride to a local park and slow dance to your favorite love song.
5. Compose a scrap book of memories.
6. Go and buy groceries and cook a candle light dinner. [this can cost less than $20]
7. Find a classic love poem and write it on the bathroom mirror.
8. Write a long letter, one in which you recall the most emotional parts of your romantic history.
Last but not least, if your just not creative at all… Go get a card and flowers. The flowers do not have to be roses. More than anything, it’s the thought that counts.