Trifling. Trifling. And more trifling. That’s how to describe some of these grown-behind adults on Facebook who don’t know how to control their emotions–or act their age in a social media setting. It does NOT matter one lick if you access Facebook in your drawers or behind closed doors, you STILL need to maintain your decorum and curb the foolishness if you’re going to interact with your peers (and other normal human beings) in the same space. Now, if you only have psycho friends, then read no further. Maybe you all can enjoy your “psycho-Facebook and psycho-Twitter” interactions together. But, if you want to have some sense about yourself, here are a few actions you should NOT take on Facebook if you’re over the age of 25.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Racist Scumbags Create “Pop A N****r” Video Game Inspired By Mike Brown Murder
- #ArrestDarrenWilson Audio Of Mike Brown Shooting Authenticated [LISTEN]
- One Time Ain’t Isht!!! Chicago Police Commander Loses His Badge And Gun As He’s Charged For Putting His Piece In Suspect’s Mouth!
- Really??? Ferguson Police Allow Dogs To Pee On Flowers Left At Mike Brown Memorial Site By His Mother
- 911 Is A Joke: White Cops Caught On Camera Beating Black Man And Yelling “Stop Trying To Take My Gun” After He Puts His Hands Up
- TIME‘s “Negrophobia” Article Prompts Twitter Backlash [Photos]
- Killer Mike On Michael Brown’s Death: “This Is A Constitutional Argument” [VIDEO]
- Ferguson Cops Let Dog Urinate On Mike Brown Memorial, Sources Say
- African-American Ex-Police Chief Named Missouri’s Director of Public Safety
- The Game Enlists An All-Star Cast For Mike Brown Tribute, “Don’t Shoot” [LISTEN]
- Was Iyanla Vanzant Profiting Off Of Ferguson’s Pain?
- What White Folks Think About #JusticeForMikeBrown
- The Game, Diddy, Fabolous, Rick Ross, TGT And More Release Tribute Song For Mike Brown
- St. Louis County’s Racial Profiling Issue Is Bigger Than Mike Brown
- But Ferguson, What About Black On Black Crime?
- Michael Brown Tribute Drawing Sparks Outrage
- Remembering the Many Michael Browns: 5 Ways You Can Help End Injustice
- Look at Us: In Response to T.I.’s Open Letter on Ferguson
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
- Blake Griffin — Beach Reconciliation … With Smokin' Hot Baby Mama
- Manny Pacquiao — Rips 'Uneducated' Floyd Mayweather
- Chris Brown — Pleads GUILTY In D.C. Assault Case
- Indy Champ Tony Kanaan — I Won't Let Valets Park My Car!
- Suge Knight — 6 Bullet Holes & Huge Surgery Scar (PHOTOS)
- RZA — If You Don't Want Your Nude Photos Leaked … Don't Take Them!