Trifling. Trifling. And more trifling. That’s how to describe some of these grown-behind adults on Facebook who don’t know how to control their emotions–or act their age in a social media setting. It does NOT matter one lick if you access Facebook in your drawers or behind closed doors, you STILL need to maintain your decorum and curb the foolishness if you’re going to interact with your peers (and other normal human beings) in the same space. Now, if you only have psycho friends, then read no further. Maybe you all can enjoy your “psycho-Facebook and psycho-Twitter” interactions together. But, if you want to have some sense about yourself, here are a few actions you should NOT take on Facebook if you’re over the age of 25.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #ICantBreathe: Thousands March Against Police Brutality In NYC, D.C. [Photos]
- Race Matters: Geraldo Rivera Says Black People Love To Play The Victims – “LeBron Should Wear A Shirt That Says “Be A Better Father To Your Sons” [Video]
- #ICantBreathe: Eric Garner’s Daughter Lies In The Spot Where Her Father Was Choked To Death by NYPD Officer As Protest [Photo]
- #NOJusticeNOPeace: J.Cole Uses David Letterman Performance To Promote Justice For Police Brutality As “Die-Ins” Continue Across The World [Video+Photos]
- The Ugly Truth: Former St. Louis Police Officer Says “Racist & Violent” Cops Once Beat Black Teen On Crutches But Forbid Him From Reporting It As Misconduct
- Witness In Darren Wilson Case Exposed As Fraud
- Jay Z Met With New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Unaired SNL Ferguson Skit Inserts Comedy In All The Right Places [VIDEO]
- Derrick Rose Wears “I Can’t Breathe” Eric Garner Shirt During Pre-Game Warmups [Photos]
- LA Police Shot Man Dead Near Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Akai Gurley’s Mom Speaks Out Following NYPD Shooting: “My Son Didn’t Deserve To Die Like That”
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Black Lives Matter?: More Police Ask Athletes For Open Apologies
- Police Brutality: Is It Time For A Black Boy Dress Code?
- Protect & Serve? What We’re Telling Our Children About the Police
- Black Twitter Talks: Celebs & Clergy Protest Police Brutality… Where’s Jay Z?
- Why Is My Daughter More Socially Aware Than You?
- Amanda Bynes — I Want to Be a Trojan Shrink
- Nicki Minaj — Ex-Boyfriend Becoming Suicidal Over Breakup
- Justin Bieber — Blazin' Again … But Not Like That
- Soulja Boy — I Scored a Deal … For My Loaded Gun Case
- Ex-NBA Star Kenny Anderson — Having Met Kim Jong-un … I KNOW Sony's Right to Back Off
- Jon Huntsman, Jr. — Hey Sony, You Owe America 'The Interview'