Trifling. Trifling. And more trifling. That’s how to describe some of these grown-behind adults on Facebook who don’t know how to control their emotions–or act their age in a social media setting. It does NOT matter one lick if you access Facebook in your drawers or behind closed doors, you STILL need to maintain your decorum and curb the foolishness if you’re going to interact with your peers (and other normal human beings) in the same space. Now, if you only have psycho friends, then read no further. Maybe you all can enjoy your “psycho-Facebook and psycho-Twitter” interactions together. But, if you want to have some sense about yourself, here are a few actions you should NOT take on Facebook if you’re over the age of 25.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #BlackLivesMatter: Ferguson Protesters Shut Down Major Atlanta Highway In The Middle Of Rush Hour For Mike Brown!
- #JustinForMikeBrown: Protesters And Football Fans Clash Outside Rams Game As Ferguson Unrest Continues [VIDEO]
- Justice: Black Georgia Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint By White Cop For Seat-Belt Violation Files $12.5 Million Lawsuit
- No Isht Sherlock: New Study Shows Young Black Men Are 21 Times More Likely Than Whites To Be Killed By Police
- Race Matters: Was Black Teen Fatally Shot 16 Times By St. Louis Police Officer Holding A Sandwich Or A Gun?
- Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed Arrested In Ferguson
- Chicago Police Captain Shot In Deadly Shootout
- Protestors Interrupt St. Louis Symphony With Mike Brown Song [Photos/Video]
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- A Simple Script: Prep Your Kids For Police Interaction
- Tori Spelling — Nervous Breakdown
- Stephen Collins — I Can't Get Work Because of 'Molestation' Tape
- Teresa Giudice — No Poussey For You In Prison!
- Bravo Star Melyssa Ford — Still in Major Pain After Bottle Blow to Head
- Guess Who This Witchy Little Woman Turned Into!
- Ex-NBA Player Jeremy Tyler — My Baby Mama Punched Our 10-Month-Old … Kicked My Pregnant Sister