Trifling. Trifling. And more trifling. That’s how to describe some of these grown-behind adults on Facebook who don’t know how to control their emotions–or act their age in a social media setting. It does NOT matter one lick if you access Facebook in your drawers or behind closed doors, you STILL need to maintain your decorum and curb the foolishness if you’re going to interact with your peers (and other normal human beings) in the same space. Now, if you only have psycho friends, then read no further. Maybe you all can enjoy your “psycho-Facebook and psycho-Twitter” interactions together. But, if you want to have some sense about yourself, here are a few actions you should NOT take on Facebook if you’re over the age of 25.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Fair Or Too Far? Campaign Calling Attention To Police Killings Of Unarmed Black People Shows Baby In Chalk Outline
- Welcome To AmeriKKKa: Black Father Beaten And Tased By Cops While Praying Over His Dead Son At Hospital
- Justice: Black Homeless Woman Who Was Brutally Beat By White California Cop Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Ferguson Cops Spotted Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets As They Counter Protesters
- No Justice: Special Grand Jury Decides Not To Indict Cops In Walmart Shooting Death Of Black Man John Crawford
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- Ferguson Police Chief Apologizes To Mike Brown’s Family [VIDEO]
- Prejudice Revealed In Cop Who Killed Darrien Hunt
- Ferguson Police Sport “I Am Darren Wilson” Wristbands
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Why I’m Not Laughing At The Funny Or Die “Cop Vs. Black Guy” Video
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- A Simple Script: Prep Your Kids For Police Interaction
- Django Unchained Actress Detained After Being Mistaken for Prostitute
- Amanda Bynes Driving Under the Influence of ADDERALL … Desperate Situation
- Jermaine Dupri — My Ex-Friend Is an Ungrateful Bastard … Who Ruined My Hummer!
- Isaiah Austin — DEATH DEFYING DUNK … I'm Not Afraid of Marfan Syndrome
- Heidi Fleiss — Dirty Birds Terrorizing Ex-Girlfriend
- Dez Bryant — Crashes HS Homecoming Dance … 'Can I Cut in?'
- Chris Brown … Face-Grabbing Fan Says She Was Just Showing Drunk Love