This past weekend in Hollyweird, Nivea For Men sponsored Perez Hilton’s 33rd birthday. Everyone that was in attendance had to wear Blue to get in and were entertained with performances by Debbie Gibson, Macy Gray, Selena Gomez and more. See if you can spot Macy Gray and Perez looking like they were separated at birth.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #JusticeForMikeBrown: Missouri Governor Refuses To Replace Prosecutor Leading Shooting Investigation Despite Strong Ties To Ferguson PD
- Ferguson PD Finally Files Mike Brown Incident Report, Refuses To Release Darren Wilson’s Personal Account
- Mad Men Star John Hamm Speaks On #JusticeForMikeBrown – “They Have A Legit Reason To Protest”
- Iyanla Fix My Ferguson??? Twitter Goes HAM On Iyanla Vanzant For Upcoming Mike Brown Special
- Talib Kweli, Pete Rock & More Participate In #HandsUpFriday [Photos]
- Talib Kweli Tweets From Ferguson, Bigs Up Freedom Fighters [Photos]
- Footage Of St. Louis Police Killing Knife-Wielding Man Appears To Contradict Report [VIDEO]
- Another Peaceful Night In Ferguson [Photos]
- Music Heads Show Why Lauryn Hill’s Ferguson Song “Black Rage” Matters [Photos]
- Black Twitter Gives Don Lemon Hell For Talib Kweli Interview [Photos]
- Share Prices For Taser, Digital Ally Increase On Speculation That Cops Will Have To Wear Cameras
- Ferguson Protestor Cusses Fox News Reporter Out On Live Tv
- Alabama Teacher Asks Students To Re-Enact Michael Brown Shooting
- Mike Brown’s Parents Talk Meeting With Eric Holder + Iyanla Challenges Rappers To Come To Ferguson
- The Bullet Bucket Challenge: Orlando Jones Ignites New Social Media Challenge In Response To Michael Brown’s Death
- Look at Us: In Response to T.I.’s Open Letter on Ferguson
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
- Mother to Mother: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Writes Open Letter to Michael Brown Family
- There’s An App for That: Teens Create “Five-O” to Document Police Brutality
CommentsView CommentsView Pics
- We Broke It Here First!
- Blind Items
- Dirty Dog Diaries
- Gut Full of Human
- Hide Ya Kids
- Hide Ya Wife
- Ho Sit Down
- In White Folks News
- Jesus Take The Wheel
- New Couple???
- People Ain’t Isht
- Put on Blast
- Race Matters
- Random Ridiculousness
- When The Checks Stop Coming In
- Who Looked More Bangin?
- Senegal Gets Its First Tech Hub For Women Run By Women
- “My Anaconda Don’t Want None!” Dancer Bitten At Nicki Minaj VMA Rehearsal
- Numbers Don’t Lie: The Disturbing Black-White Statistics In Ferguson
- Shooting At Wiz Khalifa Concert Results In Man’s Death
- “Fancy” Feet: Iggy Azalea Falls Off Stage While Rehearsing For VMAs
- Bank Of America’s $17 Billion Settlement Won’t Help As Many Homeowners As It Should
- StyleBlazer Approved: Lightweight Sweaters To Start Wearing Now!
- Drink From The Cup Of Kate Moss?
- Week In Review: The Best Stories On StyleBlazer
- The Prabal Gurung for MAC collaboration is just the beginning
- Our Top 5 Best Celebrity Beauty Moments Of The Week Ending 8.22.14
- 20 Celebrities Having A Better Summer Than You
- Nick & Mariah: A Visual Timeline [Photos]
- Joe Budden Wanted For Robbery [PHOTO]
- Teyana Taylor ft. Pusha T & Yo Gotti – “Maybe” [VIDEO]
- Iggy Azalea Fell Offstage At LA Concert [VIDEO]
- 10 Things We Learned From The Big Boy’s Neighborhood French Montana Interview [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj’s Dancer Bit By Snake During VMA Rehearsal
- Wiz Khalifa — Man Shot and Killed at Concert
- Nick Cannon — I'm The One Who Left the Relationship
- Iggy Azalea — I'm So Fancy … I Crashed HARD Off the Stage [VIDEO]
- The Many Faces of Sarah Jessica Parker (PHOTOS)
- Chris Brown — Tags Up 76 Station
- James Foley — British Rapper Suspected In Journalist Beheading