This time these fools swapped a milkshake for a mudslide. SMH.
The mother of a four-year-old girl claims that a South Side Chicago Chili’s served her daughter an alcoholic drink by accident, at least the third such incident in recent weeks.
Tyree Davis took her daughter Brooklynn Morris to the Chili’s on the 1700 block of West 119th Street, where she ordered the girl a chocolate milkshake, she told ABC-7.
Instead, Davis says, her daughter received a mudslide, an alcoholic drink containing vodka, Kahlua and Bailey’s Irish Cream.
Davis recounts the incident in more detail to CBS:
“Brooklynn said, ‘I don’t like it,’ and she said, ‘You don’t like it? Why? Let me taste it,’” Davis said, “and when I tasted it – alcohol. I knew immediately it was alcohol.”
The server said perhaps the drinks had been swapped.
“That’s when I saw the waitress approaching me with the chocolate shake,” Davis said. “How can you make that mistake? And then the manager said they were sitting on the bar side-by-side, the chocolate shake and the mudslide.”
The girl was taken to the hospital, according to NBC Chicago, where she was diagnosed with alcohol ingestion overdose. Her blood-alcohol content was .10, the Daily Mail reports; the legal limit for adult drivers in Illinois is .08.
Earlier this month, 15-month-old Dominic Dill-Reese was served alcoholic margarita mix at an Applebee’s in Detroit. Just days later, Nikolai VanHeest got a sangria at an Olive Garden in Florida. Nikolai is two years old.
Parents, from now on, just taste your kids drink before letting them sample it because clearly these restaurants don’t give a fawk!
More Stories From Bossip
RHOA Fans Blast Kandi Burruss’ Bogus Baby Daddy...
Who Looked More Bangin At The American Music Awards?...
Bow Wow Gets Roasted...Again
Evil Miss Piggy Memes Are Hilarious
Is Rihanna’s Version Of The #UNameItChallenge...
Ooouuu: Nicki Minaj Responds To Rumors She’s Leaving...
Here’s What Happened When Kanye Fired Shots At Beyonce...
Stacking Up: 25 Celebs Who Are Actually Richer Than You Think