When we first announced the news, many people expressed disappointment at the lack of diversity reflected in the three spokesmodels, who all have complexions in the same beige spectrum and have all worn weave at one time or another. Cassie in particular has drawn a lot of black women’s ire because she is part Filipino and Mexican and only a quarter black. Do you think people are overreacting — and as a part black woman, Cassie has similar hair problems as the rest of us? Or do you think there is a valid point to be made, most black women don’t identify with Cassie because her of her differences in complexion and hair texture. We want to know what you think!
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Justice: Black Georgia Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint By White Cop For Seat-Belt Violation Files $12.5 Million Lawsuit
- No Isht Sherlock: New Study Shows Young Black Men Are 21 Times More Likely Than Whites To Be Killed By Police
- Race Matters: Was Black Teen Fatally Shot 16 Times By St. Louis Police Officer Holding A Sandwich Or A Gun?
- BREAKING: Witnesses Say St. Louis Police Officer Fatally Shot Allegedly Unarmed Black Man 16 Times [VIDEO]
- Black Lives Matter!!! Ferguson Flash Mob Stops St. Louis Symphony To Protest Justice For Michael Brown Shooting Death
- Chicago Police Captain Shot In Deadly Shootout
- Protestors Interrupt St. Louis Symphony With Mike Brown Song [Photos/Video]
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- Ferguson Police Chief Apologizes To Mike Brown’s Family [VIDEO]
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- A Simple Script: Prep Your Kids For Police Interaction
- SI Swimsuit Model Nina Agdal — That's A Nice Ass … Half Court Shot
- Kesha — Served With Dr. Luke Lawsuit … With a Fancy Chicken Assist
- Katy Perry — Cheesy B-Day Wish Comes True
- Tori Spelling — Quarantined Like an Ebola Patient
- Nicki Minaj — Hard Evidence She's Single
- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Star Nicholas Brendon — I'm Going to Rehab for Booze & Pills … After Weekend Arrest