When we first announced the news, many people expressed disappointment at the lack of diversity reflected in the three spokesmodels, who all have complexions in the same beige spectrum and have all worn weave at one time or another. Cassie in particular has drawn a lot of black women’s ire because she is part Filipino and Mexican and only a quarter black. Do you think people are overreacting — and as a part black woman, Cassie has similar hair problems as the rest of us? Or do you think there is a valid point to be made, most black women don’t identify with Cassie because her of her differences in complexion and hair texture. We want to know what you think!
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #JusticeForMikeBrown: Orlando Jones Launches “Bullet Bucket” Challenge For Ferguson [VIDEO]
- Sad Day: Here Are The People Supporting Mike Brown’s Killer
- Human Rights Group Presents List Of Demands In Response To Police Brutality In Ferguson [Video]
- Race Matters: Parents Outraged After Teacher Allows Black & White Kids Reenact Mike Brown Shooting At School
- The Tragedy Of Ferguson: TIME Magazine Covers The Tragic Death Of Mike Brown And Brutal Reality Of Race In America
- Another Peaceful Night In Ferguson [Photos]
- Music Heads Show Why Lauryn Hill’s Ferguson Song “Black Rage” Matters [Photos]
- Black Twitter Gives Don Lemon Hell For Talib Kweli Interview [Photos]
- White Pro-Darren Wilson Supporters Get Wake Up Call In Ferguson [Photos]
- Talib Kweli Barks On Don Lemon Live On CNN In Ferguson [VIDEO]
- Mike Brown’s Parents Talk Meeting With Eric Holder + Iyanla Challenges Rappers To Come To Ferguson
- The Bullet Bucket Challenge: Orlando Jones Ignites New Social Media Challenge In Response To Michael Brown’s Death
- Video Released Of Kajieme Powell Shooting By Police Has People In Uproar; Cop Suspended For Threatening To Kill Ferguson Protester
- Michael Brown Memorial Service Set For Monday
- T.I. Condemns Ferguson Protesters: “Look At Us. Rebels Without A Cause”
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
- Mother to Mother: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Writes Open Letter to Michael Brown Family
- There’s An App for That: Teens Create “Five-O” to Document Police Brutality
- Touching Tribute: Melissa Harris Perry Remembers Multitude of Black Men Killed by Police
- Hugh Jackman — DEADLIFTING 400 POUNDS
- Texas A&M Football Star — Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Ex-College Football Star — ALLEGED SERIAL RAPIST … Arrested In Oklahoma
- Rihanna — LOOK AT ME … Look at Chris Brown
- Tyson Beckford — Justin Bieber Is Too Little To Handle My Ex (AWESOME VIDEO)
- Snoop Dogg — BLASTS STEELERS COACH … 'Fire That Motherf**ker!'