Whoever handles the casting for Bravo’s “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” is a ratings genius.
Meet Marlo Hampton, who has been spotted around ATL taping with her scripted reality BFFs Phaedra, Sheree and Cynthia. If the man next to her looks familiar, that’s Marlo’s fiance Charles Grant, better known to us as NeNe’s often rumored jump-off.
According to StraightFromTheA.com, Marlo’s past charges include:
- Aggravated Battery w/Great Bodily Harm (Arrested in May 1999; Sentenced in September 99)
- Violation of Probation (Arrested June 2000)
- Violation of Probation (Arrested February 2001)
- Obtained Property For Worthless Check (Arrested September 2002)
- Felon in Possession Of Firearm/Violation of Probation (Arrested December 2002)
- Violation of Probation (Arrested July 2003)
Well DAMN, Tampa, Florida! We thought the only y’all made like that was Khia!
This isn’t the only hidden drama Marlo will probably be dealing with on the show.
Marlo has been boo’d up (and reportedly engaged) to NeNe’s rumored jump-off Charles Grant and since the revelation that she’s joining the show, a slew of Grant’s baby mamas have come outta the woodwork.
Grant and Marlo have been kickin it over a year and rumor has it that he has a 2 month old baby (in addition to 4 or 5 other kids by several other women).
The countdown to season four has officially begun. We’ve already got our popcorn ready.