Put On Blast: Mathew Knowles Blames BeyBey’s Camp For Bad Blood Between Them

Posted on - By

Categories: Hi Hater, Lawsuits, News, Put on Blast, SMH

beyonce knowles mathew knowles

Mathew Knowles doesn’t play when it comes to his career. He made that much clear earlier this week when he filed papers claiming his daughter had been purposefully led to believe that he stole from her. Now he’s ready to put the people he says are responsible on blast, even if that means revealing the intricacies of Beyoncé’s business affairs to the whole world.

Since filing papers in a Texas court earlier this week alleging that members of Beyoncé’s camp, which he says include her label, Columbia Records, Live Nation and Roc Nation, have made “negative comments about me,” Mathew Knowles has continued to make public statements professing his innocence and vowing to make clear a conspiracy of various members of her camp to wrestle control of Beyoncé’s world tour rights.

“We absolutely have not taken any money from Beyoncé, and all dollars will be accounted for,” Mathew Knowles told The Associated Press in an interview Thursday afternoon. “In no way have we stole money. Again, this is about the people who have made these claims — they have to come into the light.”

“The relationship with Beyoncé is extremely amicable. I want to make that clear. Where there’s concern is the people that she’s doing business with,” he said. “I’m challenging all of these folks on integrity, professional integrity.”

After a little digging around the internet, we found the details included in the legal documents which Knowles believes were meant to paint him in a most unflattering light.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,417 other followers