SMH at some grown man manager acting like this at an Electric Company:
An office manager is suing her former employer, claiming her then-boss gave her a schedule of how to dress, including “Tube-top Tuesday,” and “No bra Thursday”
The Salt Lake Tribune reports that Trudy Nycole Anderson, 44, of Utah County, Utah, filed the suit in U.S. District Court against Derek Wright, the owner of Lone Peak Controls and D&L Electric Control Company.
According to the complaint, Wright:
– “Repeatedly asked Ms. Anderson about her breast size and talked about her breasts in front of other employees.”
– Slapped Anderson on her buttocks and asked the woman for oral sex several times.
– Offered the woman a recipe for “sex cake.”
– Told Anderson he was installing a shower so they could shower together.
– Said he would “give her a mammogram for free” when she asked for time off to see the doctor.
– Other days on the schedule were “Mini-skirt Monday,” “Wet T-shirt Wednesday,” and “Bikini top Friday,” the Tribune reported.
Anderson started work for the company in 2007. She claims that when she reported Wright for sexual harassment, he fired her in February. The lawsuit seeks undisclosed damages.
Wow. Those must’ve been some glorious breastessesss…
More Stories From Bossip
Lost Ones: Soccer Star Has Dated Two Of The Baddest Women...
Jaheim Wants Charlamagne To Stop Laughing At His Hair
Internet Goes Crazy After Kanye Calls Out Jay Z
That Old Thang Back: A Gallery Of Reasons Lil Wayne Wants...
Jaheim Roasted For Hair Style
Celebrity Seeds: “Lionbabe” Jillian Hervey...
Happy 33rd Birthday! A History Of Amber Rose’s Thicky...
30 Clever Black Twitter Inspired Halloween Costumes