Looks like “happy hour” came a lil early at this office.
Coffee break brought on more than a caffeine buzz for some Victoria office workers who unwittingly nibbled marijuana-laden brownies this week.
Victoria police said they received a call Monday of a possible poisoning at a downtown office building on Vancouver Street. Three employees, all at once, had been taken to hospital with similar symptoms, including light-headedness, numbness in the limbs and disorientation.
Investigations led to the office refrigerator and some brownies which, it turned out, had been baked with marijuana. Further inquiries revealed all three workers had eaten the baked treats.
The brownies had been brought in by one woman who had discovered them in her freezer at home. Her son had baked the chocolate treats a year ago, stored them in the freezer and forgotten about them.
The investigating officer confronted the son, who admitted to baking the brownies.
No action was taken even though a criminal charge of possession of a controlled substance or administering a noxious substance could have been laid. However, it is expected that the son will take part in community work to hold him accountable.
Party, party, party, let’s all get wasted! Burr!
More Stories From Bossip
Engaged Or Nah: Did Nelly Put A Ring On Miss Jackson?...
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Real Love: Iman Shumpert Claps Back In The Most Classy Way...
Black Men Who Don't Date Black Women Get Dragged
Catfish Alert: A Shocking Gallery Of Camera Angle Sorcery...
Poor Fella: The Internet Is COOKING “William”...