The good folks at ESPN decided to pass time in the lockout by listing the 10 best NBA players in the league. We decided to show them to you on the court and giving you their best GQ looks. Which one tops your list of stars you want to chop down?! So enjoy the list, and remember, we didn't make it! Because some of these choices are questionable at best. Especially number one!
10. Blake Griffin - He's just in his second year in the league and he's already cracking the top 10. Pretty impressive. Of course, it's not every day that someone jumps over a freaking car and dunks. But we might want to give him a couple of years of improvement before he cracks the top.
9. Deron Williams - He's one of the best point guards in the league, but he's stuck with the crappiest team in the league over in New Jersey. Now even Hov's Illuminati connections can get his team back to respectability.
8. Derrick Rose - He's the youngest MVP in NBA history and he almost took his team to the Finals last year. Dude is only going up. Give him one more weapon and his team is on its way to a ring.
7. Kobe Bryant - They really think Kobe fell off enough to not be one of the top five spots in the NBA? We know he's getting old and stunk it up at the end of the playoffs, but give him some more credit!
6. Kevin Durant - We're calling it now. Durant is going to be the next MVP when the NBA has a season. He's been dominant and nobody should be as good as he is. Next year, he'll probably top the list.
5. Dirk Nowitzki - Dirk is the Finals MVP after beating Kobe, Durant, Bron and Wade. But he's only five?! We're calling bollocks on this one. He's the champ. Pay respect.
4. Chris Paul - He's the best point guard in the league and he'll probably go to another team in a year or so. And ladies, go ahead and drop your dreams. He just got hitched. So tough cookie.
3. Dwyane Wade - D Wade is one third of the big three and he damn near carried Bron to a title. But he's getting a bit older. We'll see how well he does this year. We can't wait.
2. Dwight Howard - He's the best defender in the league and the second coming of Shaq. Number two is super high but he's earning it every year. Now, we'll see what happens when he ditches Orlando and goes to another team. L.A.?
1. LeBron James - *blank stare* *blink* You freaking serious?! Dude choked away the whole Finals and he's the best in the league?! This is the dumbest thing in the world. How is someone that can't get a ring the best in the world? RECALL!