Old Heads: Ice Cube Confirms New ‘Friday’ Movie With Chris Tucker As ‘Over-Thirty-Smokey’

ice cube chris tucker friday

MAN! We would be SO excited about this news if it was like… 2005. You know, ten years after the original, as opposed to ten years after “Friday After Next.”

But, nevertheless, Ice Cube and the team behind “Friday” are working on a fourth film just like Debo said last month, TMZ reports.

Ice Cube has finally confirmed he’s resurrecting the ‘Friday’ franchise … telling TMZ the goal is to bring back the entire ORIGINAL cast … including Chris Tucker.

A rep for Cube Vision Productions tells us … “Absolutely yes the studio is in the process of getting the entire original cast to do another ‘Friday.'”

The statement continues, “[Ice Cube] is very excited about this and has every intention to make it happen.”

Just last month, TMZ spoke with the musclebound behemoth who played DeBo … who told us both he and Chris Tucker are down to reunite for the 4th installment of the ‘Friday’ franchise … but they still have to work out their contracts.

Listen, we’re glad they’re trying to bring everyone back and all. But, we can’t help but feel a little concerned about the plot. Because, recession or not: we DO NOT want to see Craig and Smokey going through the same struggles in their 30s MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Will you be watching?

More from MommyNoire

More from StyleBlazer & MadameNoire

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,303 other followers