Drugs Are Bad M’Kay: South Carolina Man Dies After Eating An Ounce Of Yayo From His Brother’s….

This might be the craziest isht we ever posted!!!

Deangelo Mitchell talked his brother into eating an ounce of yayo that had been stashed in his arse!!

South Carolina Police say Wayne Joshua Mitchell, 20,died after he ate an ounce of cocaine that was hidden in his brother’s buttocks according to a WCIV report.

Authorities plan to charge the victim’s brother 23-year-old Deangelo Rashard Mitchell, with involuntary manslaughter.

The incident happened when both brothers were in the back of a police car on November 30. The two had been arrested for trafficking.

Video from inside the police car captured a conversation between the brothers, where Deangelo pleads with his younger brother to take the cocaine in his bottom and eat it to get rid of it.

“One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don’t have any strikes. …You my little brother… I’m gonna get life,” Deangelo said to Wayne.

His bother complied and ate the drugs.

When officers saw the cocaine residue on the seat where Wayne sat, Deangelo told officers that his brother swallowed cocaine. Within the hour, Dwayne struggled to breathe, bled from his mouth and died.

What a selfish bastard. What the hell made this fool think that his brother would survive eating an OUNCE of the white girl??

Talkin’ about “you the only one that don’t have any strikes”…SMH

Source

More On Bossip!

Vanessa Vs. The World: How Does The Former Mrs. Bryant Stack Up Against His Alleged Mistresses

It’s Downhill From Here: Men That Had To Say Goodbye To The Best Things They’ll Ever Have

Twitter Files: RihRih Rants Again! Singer Goes Off After Being Targeted By Racist Hotel Guest In Portugal

Bricks, All White Bricks: The Craziest Celebrity Drug Busts Of All Time

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,414 other followers