Jesus Take The Wheel: Woman Dies From Reaction To Glue In Her Weave!

Posted on - By

Categories: Jesus Take The Wheel, News, We Broke It Here First!

weave

Be careful with what you use to stick your animal hair to your scalp.

A woman died from a massive allergic reaction that could have been caused by the glue in her hair extensions, a pathologist said yesterday.

Atasha Graham, 34, who had used hair extensions for 14 years, collapsed after clubbing until the early hours.

Home Office pathologist Michael Heath told the inquest into her death that the latex glue used to apply her extensions – or the solvent for removing old ones – may have been to blame.

He added: ‘I’ve seen cases where people using solvent to apply extensions has actually caused anaphylactic shock.

‘There are about ten to 20 deaths a year in this country, many more in America. I have seen four in the last three months.

There are 10-20 deaths in the country that are weave-glue related?! Okay, if that’s not a hint to maybe toss that weave to the curb, we don’t know what is. This is sad, sad stuff. Losing a life over weave? That’s insane.

Source

More On Bossip!

Ladies, Can We Watch?: RihRih Asks Ochocinco’s Permission To Get In Evelyn Lozada’s Panties

Lady Lovin’: The 10 Most “Lesbihonest” Cities in America (Part 2)

Wait, There’s More! A History Of Slore-y “Journalists” That Showed Off Their Cakes At Super Bowl Media Day

For The Ladies: The Best Super Bowl Bangin’ Baller BAWWWWDIES!!! [Photos]

More from MommyNoire

More from StyleBlazer & MadameNoire

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,306 other followers