Esther Baxter was the epitome of the video vixen thanks to gorgeous looks and a booming body. But now the former model has moved on to serious acting, is planning a food blog and is dropping a “Can’t Knock The Hustle” t-shirt line with the Two In The Shirt brand. Nevertheless, Joe Budden’s former flame is aware she’s still known for her Hip-Hop video appearances, no matter how long ago they were… Continue
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Chicago Police Captain Shot In Deadly Shootout
- Protestors Interrupt St. Louis Symphony With Mike Brown Song [Photos/Video]
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- Ferguson Police Chief Apologizes To Mike Brown’s Family [VIDEO]
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- A Simple Script: Prep Your Kids For Police Interaction
- Kesha Swore Under Oath Dr. Luke Did NOT Sexually Assault Her
- Michael Sam — Cut From Cowboys Practice Squad
- 'Django' Actress & BF — Charged With Lewd Conduct — For Car Sex
- Peter Dinklage — Spanish Fans Can't Get Enough … Of His Stunt Double
- Floyd Mayweather — I Won't Bet On World Series … 'Just Not Into Baseball'
- David Arquette — Blowout With Fiancee — We're Exhausted From Breastfeeding!