Here’s the thing: almost everyone knows at least ONE “gold digger” who is only interested in chasing the next dollar. But is it really “wrong” to go for what you know? The people on the following pages have all been considered gold diggers whether it be because they’re trying to pocket some dollars of their significant others, trying to find their own fame, restore their image…or for any other reason you can think of. What do you think? Is it wrong to date someone with money (or power or fame) just so your star can shine a little brighter?
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #ArrestDarrenWilson: Police Reportedly Preparing For A Riot In Ferguson Following Mike Brown Case Grand Jury Decision
- #BlackLivesMatter: Ferguson Protesters Shut Down Major Atlanta Highway In The Middle Of Rush Hour For Mike Brown!
- #JustinForMikeBrown: Protesters And Football Fans Clash Outside Rams Game As Ferguson Unrest Continues [VIDEO]
- Justice: Black Georgia Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint By White Cop For Seat-Belt Violation Files $12.5 Million Lawsuit
- No Isht Sherlock: New Study Shows Young Black Men Are 21 Times More Likely Than Whites To Be Killed By Police
- Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed Arrested In Ferguson
- Chicago Police Captain Shot In Deadly Shootout
- Protestors Interrupt St. Louis Symphony With Mike Brown Song [Photos/Video]
- Ferguson Police Officer Shot; Another STL Cop Shot At
- Protestors Clash With Cops Hours After Ferguson Police Chief Apology [Photos]
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Ferguson Update: Michael Brown’s Leaked Autopsy, Protests and More Arrests
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Woman Beat By Police Officer Receives $1.5 Million Settlement
- Young Thug’s Apathy And The Lost Voices of Ferguson
- Adrian Peterson Costume Hits Los Angeles … It Was Only a Matter of Time
- Mama June — Pants on Fire … Pictures Show Her House Hunting with Child Molester
- Stars and Scars … You Be the Judge
- Al Sharpton — UNC Scandal Is Worse For Black People Than Donald Sterling
- Bruce Jenner's New Chick — She's Got Legs
- Hank Baskett Goes To FBI … The Transsexual Extorted Me!