Anders Breivik Is Pleading Not Guilty For Killing 77 In Norway Last Year
Anti-Islam militant Anders Behring Breivik admitted he had killed 77 people in a massacre last July, but said he was pleading not guilty to the criminal charges against him on the first day of his trial in Norway Monday, The Associated Press reported. As he arrived in court – the early part of the session was broadcast on television – Breivik gave a salute, raising his arm with his first clenched. He said that he did not “acknowledge the authority of the court.”
“I do not recognize the Norwegian courts. You have received your mandate from political parties which support multiculturalism. I do not acknowledge the authority of the court,” Breivik said. “That is not correct. I am a writer and I work from prison,” Breivik said.
A prosecutor then began reading the list of all 77 victims, describing how each was killed. Breivik appeared impassive as the list was read and appeared to smile when the court was shown a picture of his avatar from the internet game, World of Warcraft, Sky News reported. However, he became emotional and appeared to be wiping away tears when a 12-minute video that he made prior to the killings was shown to the court.
The facts of the case will hardly be at issue; even before the court hearing Breivik had proudly admitted bombing the government’s headquarters in Oslo last July, killing eight people, before gunning down 69, mostly teenagers, at a summer camp of the ruling Labor Party. However, the court will have to decide whether Breivik is sane. If sane, he faces up to 21 years in prison; if deemed criminally insane, he would be committed to psychiatric care.
21 years is not hardly enough for this crazy muhfugga.