If you missed the Air Jordan XII, the Air Jordan IV (4) in the “Fire Red” colorway gets another retro release sometime in August. Last retro’d in 2006 (which you can still get at Flight Club for $350), this version doesn’t have the little Mars Blackmon logo on the heel. If you missed out on the “Cement” 4s (worn by Buggin Out in Spike Lee’s Do The Right Thing), here’s your chance to get in the game, at a $160 entry fee, if you can navigate Nike’s new Twitter RSVP system… Continue
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Black Chicago Man Shot Dead Inside Hospital Room After Allegedly Pulling Gun On Police
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon Declares State Of Emergency
- Utah Cops Cleared Of Killing Black Man They Shot In The Back
- Ferguson Police Issued No-Fly Zone To Keep Media Out
- Black Man Killed By Utah Cops Shot 4 Times In The Back
- Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed Arrested In Ferguson
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- Black Twitter Talks: Black Lives, Stories, and Love Matters
- Vest or Vote: Can Your Ballot Stop a Bullet?
- Ferguson Update: Michael Brown’s Leaked Autopsy, Protests and More Arrests
- Unrest and Protest: Cornel West Arrested in Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Banned From Wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” Bracelets
- Actress Says Bill Cosby Forced Oral Sex During 'Johnny Carson' Appearance
- 'Pregnant Man' Thomas Beatie — Busted for Stalking (UPDATE)
- Armie Hammer — Boxes Ex-NFL Badass … Gets BLACK EYE
- Ryan Gosling — My Stalker Thinks We're Soulmates
- Marlon Wayans — I Call All My Friends N Word … Even White Chicks
- 'American Idol' — Racial Suit Dismissed, You Snooze You Lose, Judge Says