First of all, we’d like to thank Claire Huxtable, “first” Aunt Vivian (ya’ll know the “second” Aunt Viv was a joke) and all the other television moms that may have had an impact on our lives growing up. Personally, when Claire yelled at Vanessa for going out of town to see “The Wretched,” we almost cried out of fear and imagined our own mother. But those days are gone and the “television” moms we have now for the most part are on reality shows. So here’s a shout out to all the mothers of today’s television – love them or hate them, they seem to be wonderful moms…
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- #ICantBreathe: Thousands March Against Police Brutality In NYC, D.C. [Photos]
- Race Matters: Geraldo Rivera Says Black People Love To Play The Victims – “LeBron Should Wear A Shirt That Says “Be A Better Father To Your Sons” [Video]
- #ICantBreathe: Eric Garner’s Daughter Lies In The Spot Where Her Father Was Choked To Death by NYPD Officer As Protest [Photo]
- #NOJusticeNOPeace: J.Cole Uses David Letterman Performance To Promote Justice For Police Brutality As “Die-Ins” Continue Across The World [Video+Photos]
- The Ugly Truth: Former St. Louis Police Officer Says “Racist & Violent” Cops Once Beat Black Teen On Crutches But Forbid Him From Reporting It As Misconduct
- Witness In Darren Wilson Case Exposed As Fraud
- Jay Z Met With New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
- Unaired SNL Ferguson Skit Inserts Comedy In All The Right Places [VIDEO]
- Derrick Rose Wears “I Can’t Breathe” Eric Garner Shirt During Pre-Game Warmups [Photos]
- LA Police Shot Man Dead Near Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Akai Gurley’s Mom Speaks Out Following NYPD Shooting: “My Son Didn’t Deserve To Die Like That”
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Black Lives Matter?: More Police Ask Athletes For Open Apologies
- Police Brutality: Is It Time For A Black Boy Dress Code?
- Protect & Serve? What We’re Telling Our Children About the Police
- Black Twitter Talks: Celebs & Clergy Protest Police Brutality… Where’s Jay Z?
- Why Is My Daughter More Socially Aware Than You?
- Dwight Howard's Son — Cutest Litte Pitchman Ever … For Michael Vick's Brush
- BOA — Celeb-Studded Restaurant Robbed at Gunpoint
- NFL Star Joe Flacco — Jabs President Over Name Screw Up… 'It's Franco, not Flacco!'
- Jared Dudley — There Ain't Nothing Wrong with a Little Manscaping
- President Obama — Sony Made the Wrong Call
- Crisis Guru Judy Smith — Secret Adviser in Sony Scandal