T.I. became the latest MC to announce that he “wants out” of the music game, because he doesn’t like the direction in which things are going. Being that he runs a record label, and is the self-proclaimed King of the South, the idea of him completely walking away seems farfetched, but we’ll humor him anyway. In honor of Tip’s unofficial announcement, here are six other rappers who said they’d walk away from the game—but never did.
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- SMH: Cop Shoots At Unarmed Black Father Trying To Explain That 6-Year-Old Child Is Having An Asthma Attack During Traffic Stop
- SMH: Cable News Media Blasted For Exaggerating Black Community’s Looting & Violence Instead Of Highlighting Peaceful Protests Following Ferguson Verdict
- Race Matters: White Supremacists Set Fire To Church Attended By Mike Brown Sr. In Ferguson
- #NoJustice #NoPeace: Child Murderer Darren Wilson Pens Open Letter Thanking His Supporters
- #NoJusticeForMikeBrown Celebrities React To The Grand Jury Deciding Not To Indict Darren Wilson
- Police Identify Man Killed Outside Ferguson Apartment Complex [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Police Release Video Of Shooting Of 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- STL Cop Was Arrested & Suspended In July For Breaking Man’s Fingers
- Killer Mike Fights Through Tears While Addressing Ferguson [VIDEO]
- Darren Wilson Injuries Revealed, Cop Pens Open Letter Thanking Supporters [Photos]
- “It Burns So Bad!” St. Louis Protesters Pepper Sprayed By Police While Preparing For “Ferguson October”
- How Do We Make The Issue Of Police Brutality A Campaign Stump Issue?
- Jury Set To Hear Statement From Police Officer Who Killed A 7 Year Old Black Girl During Raid
- Utah Police Shot Darrien Hunt 6 Times Because He Carried A Toy Sword
- Witness Recalls Horrid Scene Of Seeing Mike Brown Shot
- #Ferguson: In Defense of President Obama
- After Ferguson: Here’s The Talk That Needs To Happen
- No Justice, No Profit: Leaders Plan Black Friday Boycott
- New Study: Black Children Viewed ‘Less Innocent’ Than Whites
- Ferguson Verdict Updated: a Mother’s Cry & a City on Fire
- Chespirito Dead — Iconic Mexican Comedian Dies at 85
- Ray Rice — Fantasy Football Boom … Becomes #1 Added Player in Minutes
- Ray Rice — Thank Goodness for Appeals Process
- 'Real World' Star Ryan Knight — Autopsy Complete … No Cause of Death Found
- Janay Rice — Finally Speaks Out … Blasts Ravens, Defends Ray Rice
- Ray Rice's Teammate — He Deserves 2nd Chance … 'He'll Do the Right Thing'