For those of you nosey Rosies...
On Saturday Mark Zuckerberg added a life event to his Facebook timeline, when he married his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan. So who exactly is the woman who has captured the Facebook billionaire's heart?Peep game on the flippy!
5. She influenced his interest in China Zuckerberg's wife, who is Chinese-American, is fluent in English, Spanish and Cantonese, according to the Daily Beast. In 2010, he started studying Chinese to prepare for a trip to China with Chan, who has some family in China, he told Oprah Winfrey at the time. Though he didn't become fluent, he was able to at least communicate with his bride-to-be's grandmother.
4. She makes Mark a better man Chan inspired Zuckerberg to start an organ donor program on Facebook. In May, the company announced that members could share their donor status and register to become a donor. "Our dinner conversations are often about Facebook and kids, and the kids that she's meeting," Zuckerberg told Good Morning America about Chan. "She'll see them getting sicker, then, all of a sudden, an organ becomes available, and she comes home and her face is all lit up because someone's life is going to be better because of this."
3. She enjoys the simple things Chan may be one of the richest women in the world after tying the knot with the Facebook CEO, who took his company public last week and is reportedly worth upwards of $17 billion – but she enjoys a normal life. "We try to stick pretty close to what our goals are and what we believe and what we enjoy doing in life – just simple things," she told the New Yorker. The couple enjoy walks in the park, playing bocce and playing the board game The Settlers of Catan.
2. She met Mark at a frat party Chan and Zuckerberg met where lots of college sweethearts meet – at a party. They were both standing in line for the bathroom at his Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi. "He was this nerdy guy who was just a little bit out there," Chan told the New Yorker. "I remember he had these beer glasses that said 'pound include beer dot H.' It's a tag for C++. It's like college humor but with a nerdy, computer-science appeal."
1. She's a high achiever Chan, who was born in Braintree, Mass., was valedictorian of her class when she graduated from Quincy High School in 2003. She then went to Harvard where she majored in biology. Via People