BDR throws on his cape and comes out to defend Kimora & Dijmon’s marriage
While sources say Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have separated, Russell Simmons, ex hubby to the former Baby Phat queen says the swirlin’ couple are just fine! He took to his site to dispel rumors circulating the relationship.
Simmons calls the rumors “media mischief” and wonders “what mean person would dedicate so much time and thought to fabricate so many false statements in one article?”
According to Russell:
1. Kimora and Djimon are fine.
2. Kimora and Djimon are both doing extremely well in their respective endeavors and businesses and don’t need to fight over or waste energy on money issues.
3. I damn sure don’t pay nor have I ever paid alimony (Kimora does just fine). In no way do I support their lifestyle, so please don’t say they are fighting over MY money.
4. Yes she’s selling a house, but she hasn’t lived in it for several years since she built the house they currently reside in.
5. As for friction between us? There is none. I feel like I’m part of their family. Djimon and Kenzo are like my blood and Kimora is my best friend. We are partners in various businesses and in the really important business of raising our beautiful children.
BDR came out quick to defend his ex-wifey but we can’t help but wonder where she is getting her $$$ from. No one without an EBT card and GED Diploma is rockin’ Baby Phat and when is the last time you seen Dijmon in a movie? We rest our case.
More Stories From Bossip
Lost Ones: Soccer Star Has Dated Two Of The Baddest Women...
Basketball Wives Reunion: Shaunie Doesn't Want Brandi & Duffey
Jaheim Wants Charlamagne To Stop Laughing At His Hair
Celebrity Seeds: Angela Simmons Poses With Her Precious...
Jaheim Roasted For Hair Style
Internet Goes Crazy After Kanye Calls Out Jay Z
Tamar Braxton's Had ENOUGH Of Toya Wright...
Put On Blast: Angry Kanye West BLASTS Jay Z “Our Kids...