Ain’t nobody trying to hook up with sicko!
James Holmes is boyfriend material, that’s the shocker a Match.com member says she got when she logged on Friday afternoon to see the site suggesting she hook up with the man accused of killing 12 people in the Colorado movie massacre.
Via TMZ reports:
Diana (who asked us not to use her last name) tells TMZ she was floored when she saw Holmes’ profile among her matches — less than a day after the shootings — saying it was “pretty scary getting matched to a mass murderer.”
Diana says the profile said James hadn’t visited the site in the last 24 hours, so it clearly had been created before the shootings. The profile also has the same tagline from James’ adultfinder.com profile — “Will you visit me in prison?”
Diana says she informed Match.com of the profile and they said they’d take it down, which Diana says they did minutes later. She took a few screen shots before it was deleted.
Holmes’ profile included:
– Favorite movies: “Too many good movies to have a favorite, maybe Dumb and Dumber, Hachiko, Star Wars, etc.”
– Favorite book: Where’s Waldo?
– “You should message me if you’re interested, obviously. Or lookin’ for sexy times. Very nice!”
– Political views: Middle of the road
– Faith: Agnostic
– “I spend a lot of time thinking about the future. Mind = blown”
We reached out to Match.com for a comment. So far, no word back.
He spends a lot of time thinking about the future? Now he can imagine spending that time locked up in a cell waiting for his last meal.