The 19-year-old had a habit of eating hair and chalk in class…and she finally complained of a stomach ache after she hadn’t been able to eat or drink isht for a ‘few days’. SMH
The girl went to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital in Indore last month…Upon examination, doctors discovered a hair ball weighting nearly four pounds stuck between her stomach and small intestine, the New York Daily News reported.
Turns out the girl had a bad habit of eating her hair and chalk while in class, and the combination ended up stuffing her insides to the gills.
Dr. Parvinder Singh Lubana led a team of gastro-surgeons who were able to remove the giant hairball from the patient, NDTV.com reported.
Well damn…we hope this dummy learned her lesson and gets help for her hair-eating fixation!
Images via youtube