[springboard src=”http://bossip.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/bosp007/258/573453/” width=”600″ height=”400″ /]
A TEENAGE girl needed a life-saving operation to remove her STOMACH after drinking a cocktail laced with liquid nitrogen.
Gaby Scanlon, 18, was rushed to hospital after downing two ‘Nitro Jagermeister’ drinks on a boozy night out.
Surgeons found she had a perforated stomach — and feared she would die unless they removed it straight away.
Her parents were last night at their daughter’s bedside at Royal Lancaster Infirmary, where she is “serious but stable”.
Sixth-form student Gaby had been out with pals in Lancaster city centre and had drunk the Jagermeister and liquid nitrogen cocktails in Oscar’s Wine Bar and Bistro.
The chemical, popularised by TV chef Heston Blumenthal, vaporises at -196°C and in drinks creates a smoky “dry ice” effect.
Although her pals suffered no ill-effects, Gaby, from nearby Heysham, began to feel breathless. She then had severe stomach pains and was rushed to hospital at 11pm.
Lancashire police said an investigation was under way and added: “Medical opinion is that this would have proved fatal had the operation not been carried out urgently.
More Stories From Bossip
Celebrity Seeds: Diddy And The Game’s Kids Featured...
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Detox Sorcery: Thicky Fine Model Tabria Majors Blasts...
For Your Info: 30 Celebs Whose Ethnic Background Will Surprise You
Catfish Alert: A Shocking Gallery Of Camera Angle Sorcery...
Life Comes At You Fast: Black TV Stars Who Look Nothing Like...