Forbes might like to rank them based on their earnings, but we know cash can't buy class! We've compiled a list of the "hottest" couples in entertainment and we're counting them down from top to bottom, classy to ashy. Hit the flip to see where your favorites rank!
1. Barack & Michelle Obama The epitome of blissful matrimony-dom and the closest thing to American royalty. The perfect picture of style and grace, Michelle Obama lives up to her First Lady title in every way, meanwhile her doting hubby manages projects gentlemanly greatness despite the demands of the Oval Office.
2. Grant Hill & Tamia We've all seen enough "Basketball Wives" to know that matrimony-dom can be a bit much when your man is in the NBA, but Grant Hill has kept up his reputation for being a good guy, while Tamia has remained the same down to earth, stunningly beautiful golden-voiced banger we fell for the first time we heard her. The couple has had their marriage tested by health trials but stayed together through it all.
3. Jay-Z & Beyoncé Okay so he used to hug the block. Now he hugs Blue Ivy and raps about his daughter's socks! We know they're not as perfect as they'd like to pretend, but how can you hate on a couple that manages to do so much yet stay so discreet?
4. Shannon Brown & Monica They may not hog the spotlight as much as some other folks, but we can still see Monica and Shannon Brown have done wonders with their blended family and we love how open they are about the role faith plays in their lives.
5. Becks & Posh These two have toed the tacky line in their past (can you say Spice Girls?) what with all the tattoos and underwear ads, but who can deny they've formed a formidable force, only further solidified thanks to their 4 kids. He might be getting older but he's still praised on the field, meanwhile Posh continues to live up to her stage name with help from her successful endeavors in Fashion.
6. George Lucas & Mellody Hobson How can you argue with the man who brought the world Star Wars treating his financial wiz wifey like the queen she is? He's ballin' and she's smart as a whip. Swirl on y'all.
7. Jason Derulo & Jordin Sparks Pop music doesn't get any more clean cut than this pair. We're not sure if he's talked her into giving up the goodies or not but even if he has they still get a thumbs up for keeping it classy and not trashy together.
8. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith If you believe the rumors, their marriage took a dive this year, but we've got to give Jada some credit for shutting down all the divorce talk and repping for their family. He's a box office giant and her career is still thriving but these two lose a few classy points for their blatant PDA's and all that swingers talk they can't seem to shake.
9. Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey Okay, so the combination of these two together may be a little sickeningly sweet, but even as we joke about Mariah making most of the money for this pair we can go ahead and admit that Nick is very successful in his own right. Much like Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Nick and Mariah have only become more of an institution since adding "Dem Babies" to their family. We're hoping they live up to Mimi's "Vision of Love."
10. Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel We can't think of a single scandalous thing to say about Jessica "Nice Cakes"! Too bad we can't say the same for her JT. Good thing he finally got it together and made an honest woman out of her because these two are about as wholesome a couple as it gets. As long as he keeps his d__k in her box and far away from other broads, riiiight?
11. Carmelo Anthony & La La Anthony We know a lot of work has gone into this couple's perfectly crafted image, but we have to admit, it's worked! La La has us convinced she's a successful mom, entrepreneur and "actress" while Carmelo is staying faithful and keeping the Knicks in order on the court. It helps that Kiyan is too cute too.
12. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton They look pretty classy, but we know they can get a little trashy too. Robin has been open about using them d-rugs in the past and even had a run-in or two we can remember with one-time. Still with her acting career and his behind the mic this power couple keeps it poppington. Shout out to lil Julian Fuego!
13. Vince Herbert & Tamar Braxton On reality TV he comes across as the soft-spoken and sweet husband who is driven a little bit over the edge by his over-the-top wife. In "the real world" we're pretty sure this producer/manager/mogul can hold his own and knows how much his pampered wife appreciates him. Tamar started out by stealing the show (her sisters') but now Vince seems to be the one tipping the scales in this couples favor.
14. Diddy & Cassie These two might wear expensive wardrobes and party in St. Tropez, but let's not forget we've ALL seen her tiddle biddies and snatch! And if that's not tacky enough there's the long list of sidepieces (and main squeezes) that Diddy has paraded around while treating Cassie like she's just his artist. We're happy to see her finally get a few Twitter shout outs and all but who knows when or if these two will end up at an altar.
15. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Their True Hollyweird Love Story is the stuff of legend, but not the good kind. Angelina the homewrecking seductress stole poor lil hippie dippy Brad from his sweet but boring wife Jennifer Aniston, then over a matter of years they introduced the world to a rainbow coalition of biological and adopted children each as unique and charismatic as their famous parents. Get the lotion, these guys are a lil on the ashy side! Before you start muttering about this list stopping short, just know there's a part two coming your way Tuesday! Take a wild guess who else is on it...