Lil Wayne got these folks gassed up…
13 Die In Pakistan After Drinking Cough Syrup To Get High
Thirteen people have died in a main Pakistani city after drinking cough syrup suspected of being toxic, police said Monday.
The victims were all drug addicts who apparently drank the cough syrup in an attempt to get high, said police officer Multan Khan.
Khan said they died at various hospitals in the eastern city of Lahore over the past three days. Five other addicts who drank the cough syrup were being treated.
Police arrested the owners of three drug stores where the cough syrup was sold and sent a sample to determine whether it was toxic, said Khan.
R.I.P. to these folks, Pimp C, DJ Screw, and all the other sippers that don’t realize how dangerous “lean” is. Don’t let these “cool rappers” lead you to an early grave, they damn sure ain’t gonna help pay for your funeral.
Image via Tumblr
More Stories From Bossip
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Engaged Or Nah: Did Nelly Put A Ring On Miss Jackson?...
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
For Your Info: 30 Celebs Whose Ethnic Background Will Surprise You
Here’s What Happened When Kim K. Revealed That She...
Black Men Who Don't Date Black Women Get Dragged
Queen Cookie BYKE: Funniest Tweets & Memes From The...