New Year’s Resolutions People Break
It’s January 4th. That means 73 percent of you have already broken your New Year’s resolutions. That also means we made up that statistic. Sue us. But the fact remains most of the NYE resolutions we see on Twitter and Facebook wind up broker than anyone signed to Bad Boy.
So we’re going to call you out. Here are the resolutions most people promise but end up breaking.
2. Drama Free In The 2-0-1-3! – Everyone wants to avoid the drama this year, but when that first chick steps on your heels it’s on.
3. No More Getting Wasted – You probably made this one hungover on the first…and went out for drinks.
5. Gonna Stop Ho’ing – You probably said this after waking up next to a stranger on the first. Then rolled over and got some more.
7. This Year I’m Getting Pregnant – Well you might…but you might want to make sure your ducks are in a row first.
9. I’m Going To Travel The World – Everyone wants to do this but it takes a lot more planning than you’d think.
More Stories From Bossip
Black Men Who Don't Date Black Women Get Dragged
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Poor Fella: The Internet Is COOKING “William”...
Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not Breezy Is Smashing One...
Here’s What Happened When Kim K. Revealed That She...
Real Love: Iman Shumpert Claps Back In The Most Classy Way...
Can't Get Along: The Most Disrespected Baby Mommas In The Game