Baby Suffers Alcohol Poisoning After Father Accidentally Mixes Gin In With Formula
via Fox News
An 8-week-old infant in Los Angeles became ill after his father allegedly mixed the baby’s formula with gin instead of water by accident.
Although it’s not clear whether the father was telling the truth, the baby was found to have a high blood alcohol level — equivalent to about five times the legal limit for an adult operating a motor vehicle.
The baby was brought to the emergency room after his babysitter noticed that the infant was experiencing breathing problems— including gasping for air — and had gone limp. At the hospital, the doctors smelled alcohol on the baby, and ordered a blood alcohol test. The father mentioned the possible gin-water mix-up only after being questioned about the baby’s high alcohol level.
This infant experienced what doctor’s call an “apparent life-threatening event.”
This is just ridiculous and terribly sad all at once. Luckily, this baby was ultimately well enough to be released from the hospital (after several months) and sent to live with a foster family. Some people really don’t deserve children.
More Stories From Bossip
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Celebrity Seeds: Diddy And The Game’s Kids Featured...
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
See Through Suit Rockin’ C-Milli Celebrates Her...
Detox Sorcery: Thicky Fine Model Tabria Majors Blasts...
No Chynas Allowed: Rob Kardashian Blasts His Fam For Throwing...
Janet Jackson Emerges From Bed Rest Showing Off Her Big...