Baby Suffers Alcohol Poisoning After Father Accidentally Mixes Gin In With Formula
via Fox News
An 8-week-old infant in Los Angeles became ill after his father allegedly mixed the baby’s formula with gin instead of water by accident.
Although it’s not clear whether the father was telling the truth, the baby was found to have a high blood alcohol level — equivalent to about five times the legal limit for an adult operating a motor vehicle.
The baby was brought to the emergency room after his babysitter noticed that the infant was experiencing breathing problems— including gasping for air — and had gone limp. At the hospital, the doctors smelled alcohol on the baby, and ordered a blood alcohol test. The father mentioned the possible gin-water mix-up only after being questioned about the baby’s high alcohol level.
This infant experienced what doctor’s call an “apparent life-threatening event.”
This is just ridiculous and terribly sad all at once. Luckily, this baby was ultimately well enough to be released from the hospital (after several months) and sent to live with a foster family. Some people really don’t deserve children.
More Stories From Bossip
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Engaged Or Nah: Did Nelly Put A Ring On Miss Jackson?...
Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not Breezy Is Smashing One...
Here’s What Happened When Kim K. Revealed That She...
Poor Fella: The Internet Is COOKING “William”...
Black Men Who Don't Date Black Women Get Dragged