Microwave Fame: Top 10 Celebs Famous For…Nothing

- By Bossip Staff Categories: Multi, New, News

"Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Disneyland photoshop"

Speidey (Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt) -

75% of their fame came from the hit MTV reality series “The Hills” and the other 25% is their refusal to go away. They’re easily the greatest fame roaches ever.

We Recommend

More on Bossip

Injections Or Nah? Amber Rose’s Backside Throughout The Years

For The Fellas: Have You Ever Laid Your Eyes On Anything As Fine As Yoga Jawn Jessica Tara? [Photos]

Hard To Kill: 12 Celebrities Who Survived Murder Attempts

Covered & Curvy: A Gallery Of Conservative Amber Rose Photos That Still Make You Say “Damn” [Photos]

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus