Microwave Fame: Top 10 Celebs Famous For…Nothing

- By Bossip Staff Categories: Multi, New, News
crying kim Being famous for absolutely nothing is the American dream and every fame slore on this list is living it. With no discernible skills or talent, they simply exist as A-F-list celebs famous for all the wrong reasons. Here are the ten celebs famous for no reason. Take a look.
kim-kardashian-1024c Kim Kardashian - Famous for being famous, the stunning celebutante/reality star/carrier of the greatest mixed baby of all-time has always been addicted to the flashing lights. As daughter of O.J. Simpson defense attorney Robert Kardashian, she was somewhat known but never as popular as she was when her infamous “home movie” leaked.
wiz-khalifa-amber-rose-456-3112 Amber Rose - Before keeping up with Kanye, the 14-month preggo rapper wife was just another exotic banger splashed with Ciroc in rap videos. For months, no one even knew she could talk and then it was over. We wish her and Wizard of Khalifah the best.
Sarah Palin Makes Up Word 'Refudiate' Sarah Palin - There’s not much difference between Kimmy Cakes and the former Vice Presidential candidate from Alaska. Sarah just happens to be a political puppet who was attractive, likeable and incredibly-doofy at the perfect time.
Kevin Federline Rushed To The Hospital For Having Chest Pains While Working Out For New Reality Show Suffers Mild Cardiac Arrest Kevin Federline - Kev Dolla$ knocked up Britney Spears TWICE and blew her money on up-sized value combos and Little Debbie snack cakes. To many, he’s a true American hero for pop-locking his way into a beautiful house husband/baby daddy situation.
karrine-steffans-superhead Karrine “Superhead” Steffans - Described as an “American author” by Wikipedia, the former Rap industry skeet receptacle sucked and told her way onto the NY Times Best Seller List. If anyone deserves credit for the video vixen/groupie come-up blueprint, it’s her.
fonzworthbently1.jpg Fonzworth Bentley - Famous for being Diddy’s man-servant and umbrella holder, he continues to live on stolen fame as the wildly-flamboyant gentleman famous for something that doesn’t matter anymore. Bless his AKA umbrella-twirling heart.
Kat-Stacks Kat Stacks - Similar to “Superhead” but far more unwashed and repulsive, Katherine Stacksington is universally-known as the fame-chasing groupie who lived to expose rappers and spread herpes.
nicole richie Nicole Ritchie - The 79-pound “fashion designer, author, actress and singer” is famous for being the adopted daughter of Lionel Ritchie which led to her hit reality series “The Simple Life.” Yep, that’s about it.
Paris Hilton drinks a 40 ounce of Colt 45 with Snoop Dogg Paris Hilton - Heiress to the Hilton hotel fortune, Paris was the original talentless celebutante with freaky tape-fueled fame before Kimmy Cakes replaced her entire existence. Cold world.
"Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Disneyland photoshop" Speidey (Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt) - 75% of their fame came from the hit MTV reality series “The Hills” and the other 25% is their refusal to go away. They’re easily the greatest fame roaches ever.

We Recommend

More on Bossip

#PostBadBeards: Drake’s New Luxurious Facial Hair Has The Internet Going Nuts!!

Black People Meet: 11 Hilariously Ratchet Profiles

Too Much PDA: Attention Sloring Celeb Couples

Cole World: 10 Reasons Why J. Cole Is The Realest Rapper Alive

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus