Isht Is Still Real In Mexico: Acapulco Beach House Attacked By Armed Gang, 6 Spanish Women Forced To Have Sex While Men Were Tied Up With Phone Cords!

Posted on - By

Categories: Elsewhere In The World, For Your Information, Jesus Take The Wheel, News, Sh*t Is Real, SMH

shutterstock_96942

Dreaming of a Mexican vacation? This trip to Acapulco turned into a nightmare.

Via CBS reports:

Six Spanish tourists were raped by a gang of armed, masked men in the Mexican resort of Acapulco, the latest chapter of violence that has tarnished the once-glamorous Pacific coast resort.

The vicious, hours-long attack occurred before dawn Monday at a house that six Spanish men, six Spanish women and a Mexican woman had rented on a quiet, idyllic stretch of beach on the outskirts of Acapulco.

The attackers gained access to the house because two of the Spaniards were in the yard and apparently were forced to open the door, Acapulco Mayor Luis Walton told a news conference late Monday.

The five attackers burst into the house and held the group at gunpoint, he said. They tied up the six men with phone cords and bathing suit straps and then raped the six Spanish women. The Mexican woman was not raped.

Guerrero state Attorney General Martha Garzon said the Mexican woman begged the men not to rape her and the assailants told her they would spare her because she is Mexican.

“Fortunately we have strong evidence to lead us to those responsible for this reprehensible act,” Garzon told Radio Formula.

The attack began about two hours after midnight Monday and the victims were only able to report the crime five hours later, at nearly seven in the morning.

“This is a regrettable situation, and of course it is going to damage Acapulco,” Walton said.

The once-glittering resort that attracted movie stars and celebrities in the 1950s and 60s has already been battered by years of drug gang killings and extortions, but except for very few incidents, the violence has not touched tourists.

Walton said he believed, but wasn’t sure, that the assailants in Monday’s attack didn’t belong to a drug gang. Guerrero state Attorney General Martha Garzon Guzman said witness descriptions of the attackers were more difficult to obtain because they wore masks.

Mexico’s Foreign Relations Department issued a statement saying it regretted the attack, and suggesting it was not drug-cartel related.

The Spanish Embassy in Mexico City said the victims were receiving consular assistance.

The victims were “psychologically affected” by the attack and received treatment, the mayor said.

Spain’s Foreign Ministry had already issued a travelers advisory on its website for Acapulco before the Monday attack, listing the resort as one of Mexico’s “risk zone,” though not the worst.

“In Acapulco, organized crime gangs have carried out violence, though up to now that has not affected tourists or the areas they visit,” the advisory states. “At any rate, heightened caution is advised.”

The attack was particularly embarrassing for Mexico, because it came just four days after Tourism Secretary Claudia Ruiz Massieu visited the International Tourism Fair held in Madrid to launch a “promotional offensive” depicting Mexico as a safe and attractive destination.

“This is Mexico’s moment,” Massieu said, describing it as “a safe country.”

Beheadings and drug gang shootouts, some on the city’s main seaside boulevard, became more frequent after 2006, as gangs fought for control of the city’s drug and extortion business.

This is horrible. We hope they’re not lying about being close to apprehending the suspects.

Shutterstock

More from MommyNoire

More from StyleBlazer & MadameNoire

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 10,306 other followers