Por dios cabron
Chicago Police Name Joaquin Shorty Guzman Public Enemy Number 1
As we all know, the crime rate in Chicago is high as Snoop Dogg at a Marley family reunion. Although gang violence is a major part of that equation, the Feds say that one man is responsible for that increase in killings. That man is Joaquin “Shorty” Guzman.
7. His birthdate: The U.S. and Mexican governments, and Interpol (the International Criminal Police Organization) all want to capture Guzman and put him behind bars. But no one can agree upon his true birthdate. Sources say he was either born on December 25, 1954 or April 4, 1957 meaning he is either 58 or 55.
6. Reward: A $7 million reward is being offered for information leading to Shorty’s (or as he is known in Spanish – El Chapo’s) arrest. The U.S. government is offering $5 million, while Mexico is offering the rest.
5. The Godfather: According to the DEA he is the “leading drug trafficker of all time” even surpassing the reputation of notorious Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar who was responsible for much of the yayo imported into the U.S. in the 1980s. “With Chapo, he not only has the importation of cocaine but mary jane, that H, and crystal rock, and he is exporting them not only to the U.S. but to Asia and Europe,” a senior DEA official told Forbes magazine. “He is the godfather of the drug world.”
4. Money, Money, Money: Forbes has listed Guzman as one of the most powerful people in the world every year since 2009. According to Forbes he is a “billionaire” who is responsible for an estimated 70,000 dead “in the ongoing Mexican drug war.”
3. Prison Break: Guzman was captured in Guatemala on June 1993 and extradited to Mexico where he was sentenced to more than 20 years for drug trafficking, criminal association and bribery charges. But he made a dramatic escape in January 2001 after a prison guard allegedly opened his electronically operated cell door. Hidden inside a laundry cart, the 5ft 6in drug lord was apparently rolled through several prison doors and driven out of the town while lying in the trunk of a car. According to local authorities 78 people have been implicated in his escape plan.
2. Dinner’s On Me: On at least two occasions in 2005 Guzman reportedly dined in plain sight at two restaurants, after having his bodyguards lock the doors preventing anyone from getting in or out while he ate. They also allegedly confiscated all cell phones. In exchange, he paid for everyone’s meal.
1. The Family: Guzman reportedly has nine children including 18-month-old twins girls with his third wife Emma Coronel Aispuro, a U.S. citizen and former beauty queen he married in 2007 when she was just 18.
This guy is the real deal, the boys in blue better be on their job because clearly he doesn’t give 2 fawks about killing people.
Image via AP
More Stories From Bossip
That Old Thang Back: A Gallery Of Reasons Lil Wayne Wants...
Lost Ones: Soccer Star Has Dated Two Of The Baddest Women...
#BaaawdyGoals: Meet The Thicky Fit Celebrity Trainer...
24 Pics Of Scottie Pippen's Maybe Ex-Wife
Here’s What Happened When Donald Trump Fired Shots...
Thanks Tami!!! Here’s What DJ Duffey Thinks About...
Shaniqua Tompkins Exposes 50 Cent’s Domestic Violence...
Iyanla Fix My Life: Lotto Winner Spent Millions Get Boyfriend Out Jail