The Most Attention Slore-y Celebrities Of The Last WeekWe here at Bossip see new slores every single day. So we've decided to have a running tally of celebrities who have slored it up to the max. To make matters better, we're going to rank these slores based on who slored it up the most over the course of that seven-day span. We have a ton to consider in this inaugural week as we rank a Love and Hip-Hop scrap, Twitter beefs and good old-fashioned slorebags. Take a look and make sure to follow along as we continue this every week.
10. Dwight Howard - He's had quite the week, calling his ex-teammates lackeys and continuing to act like a big baby. Then he backtracked and continued to be a big twerp.
9. Rihanna - She cancelled her tour then put her tiny beestings on blast. Pretty tame week for Rih Rih.
7. AP.9 - If this were a week earlier he'd be higher but he's fallen back again and may be telling the truth so we let him slide.
6. Lil Kim - She busted out looking like powder then wanted to call Wendy Williams out over it on Twitter. C'mon Kimmy.
5. Kanye West - He's continued his rants and gone crazy, most recently calling Hot 97 when he didn't make MTV's top MC list.
4. Dennis Rodman - He wants to be the new diplomatic ambassador to freaking Korea. What are you doing with your life?
3. Joe Budden - He's continuing a really stupid feud with Consequence on a damn reality show. You're supposed to be better than that, man.
2. Consequence - Of course the culprit goes a slot higher for donkey punching Joe Budden in front of reality cameras. These two are ridiculous.