Chicago Mom Sues McDonald’s After Son Eats Condom In His Food
A lawsuit against McDonald’s alleges a child ate a used condom he found in the play area of one of the chain’s Chicago restaurants.
The suit was filed Wednesday on behalf of Anishi Spencer and her two sons, who were 3 and 2 years old at the time of the alleged incident in February 2012.
The mother alleges the 2-year-old coughed up a piece of the condom and that both children required medical treatment.
The suit accuses McDonald’s of failing to remove harmful debris from an area used by children.
McDonald’s said Thursday it was investigating. It added in a statement that “providing a safe, clean environment is a top priority.”
The woman’s attorney, Jeffrey Deutschman, says he tried for months to reach a settlement but got no response.
Words can’t even begin to describe how ignorant we would have acted in that Mickey D’s if our child coughed up a condom! Fawk an apology and free food, somebody gotta catch the epic bus driver uppercut!
More Stories From Bossip
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Hated It! Jalen Ramsey’s Super SASSY Post-Game...
No Chynas Allowed: Rob Kardashian Blasts His Fam For Throwing...
Blame The Game: Here Is The Tragic Footage Of Beanie Sigel...
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...