They have GOT to be kidding with Levi The Handler’s age…
Police picked up more than a half-dozen suspected pr0stitutes in Baton Rouge this morning, but people who live near their stomping grounds believe they’ll be back.
Baton Rouge Police arrested the following early Tuesday morning charged with pr0stitution:
- Gloria Simmons, 45, Iroquois St., Baton Rouge, prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and bring contraband into prison.
- Melissa Wallis, 30, 153 Betty Ave., Laplace, third-offense prostitution.
- Dwan Valdery, 24, 3570 Victoria Drive, No. 6, Baton Rouge.
- Angela Dunbar, 36, 5252 Clairmont Drive, Baton Rouge, third-offense prostitution.
- Joseph Mars, 43, 1814 Bay St., Baton Rouge, third-offense prostitution.
- Deonna Quinn, 31, 1835 N. 18th St., Baton Rouge, second-offense prostitution.
- Yvette Pollard, 22, 1167 Stan Ave., Baton Rouge, second-offense prostitution.
Police also arrested Levi Jackson, 12072 Central Park, Geismar, after he was hit with a stun gun when he tried running from officers. They accused him of promoting prostitution and resisting an officer.
The eight were picked up along Scenic Highway, Plank Rd. and Convention St. near downtown Baton Rouge
More Stories From Bossip
#BaaawdyGoals: Meet The Thicky Fit Celebrity Trainer...
Internet Goes Crazy After Kanye Calls Out Jay Z
Lost Ones: Soccer Star Has Dated Two Of The Baddest Women...
That Old Thang Back: A Gallery Of Reasons Lil Wayne Wants...
Here’s What Happened When Donald Trump Fired Shots...
Purple Reign: Scottie Pippen Divorces Larsa After 19 Years...
Happy 33rd Birthday! A History Of Amber Rose’s Thicky...
Jaheim Wants Charlamagne To Stop Laughing At His Hair