Weezy’s getting well.
Lil Wayne Status Updated To Stable, Moved From ICU
The saga continues…
According to TMZ reports:
Good news for Lil Wayne — the rapper has finally been moved out of the Intensive Care Cnit at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles after doctors determined his condition has stabilized … TMZ has learned.
Sources close to the rapper tell us … Wayne has been moved into a “regular room” at the hospital and no longer needs intense, round-the-clock treatment after a suspected codeine overdose last week.
We broke the story … doctors pumped Wayne’s stomach at least 3 times after the rapper began experiencing severe and violent seizures. He had been in the ICU since Wednesday.
Now, we’re told the 30-year-old has been walking around the hospital floor on his own — accompanied by a team of bodyguards.
We’re told he’s also eating on his own … and could even be discharged from the hospital in the near future.
That sounds promising, but we still have a lot of unanswered questions about this entire ordeal.
Mack Maine helped shine some light on a part of the mystery of Lil Wayne’s sizzurp-sippin sickness earlier today.
YMCMB’s Mack Maine says that he is unsure of whether it was Lil Wayne who actually sent out Friday evening’s Tweet regarding his health concerns.
In an exclusive interview with XXL, Mack could not confirm whether it was actually Lil Wayne who Tweeted:
He said that he was not with Wayne at the time that the Tweet was published, and it could have been published by someone in his camp or a fan.
“That Tweet [that he sent out on Friday] wasn’t sent out on that same phone line,” he revealed. “I’m not sure if he Tweeted that or not. I wasn’t with him at the present moment. One of his fans could have Tweeted that, I’m not really sure where that came from.”
Mack also spoke on Wayne’s condition, saying that he can’t provide an official update on his condition at this time. However, he said that the New Orleans rapper is in recovery and not located in ICU as TMZ reported earlier today.
“He’s in the hospital regularly, [not ICU],” he said. “I can’t really give a comment on his situation right now ‘cus we’re not really sure, we’re just standing by him right now. Like I said, he’s in recovery as far as we know, so we’re just sitting back, just waiting until he’s come fully recovered before we can give a statement.”
Glad Wayne’s health is improving, but we’re not done with this subject by a long-shot!
Image via Splash
More Stories From Bossip
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
No Sorcery Needed: Fantasia Flaunts Her Ultimate Glo Up...
Baddie & Associates: Baddest Lawyer Baes In The Game...
Trust No One: Celebrities Whose Replacements Were Closer...
See Through Suit Rockin’ C-Milli Celebrates Her...
Detox Sorcery: Thicky Fine Model Tabria Majors Blasts...