MJ says he didn’t pay for his paternity suit to go away!
Via WaPo reports:
A lawyer for an Atlanta woman said she has withdrawn a paternity lawsuit she filed against Michael Jordan in an Atlanta.
“Ms. [Pamela Y.] Smith has authorized a dismissal of the current suit against Mr. Jordan,” her attorney, Randall M. Kessler, said in an email to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Monday. The lawsuit was withdrawn Friday without prejudice, which means it could be refiled. Dropping the suit now is in her “son’s best interest,” her lawyer told the AJC.
Jordan, 50, denied that he was the 16-year-old’s father and had filed a countersuit, contending that, in Smith’s divorce case, her ex-husband had been established as the father of the teenager.
Estee Portnoy, Jordan’s spokeswoman, told the AP on Monday that there was no financial settlement with Smith and that the lawsuit was without merit. Jordan recently applied for a license to marry his longtime fiancee.
Really now? No gwap? Lawyers be lyin’! And publicists too. SMH.
More Stories From Bossip
Internet Goes Crazy After Kanye Calls Out Jay Z
Lost Ones: Soccer Star Has Dated Two Of The Baddest Women...
Jaheim Wants Charlamagne To Stop Laughing At His Hair
That Old Thang Back: A Gallery Of Reasons Lil Wayne Wants...
Celebrity Seeds: “Lionbabe” Jillian Hervey...
Jaheim Roasted For Hair Style
30 Clever Black Twitter Inspired Halloween Costumes
Happy 33rd Birthday! A History Of Amber Rose’s Thicky...