9 Reasons Men Cheat On Good Women
Dirty dogs are everywhere. And they suck. But sometimes we get it: if your significant other is cheating or pretty crappy then you get the desire to cheat. But what about men with great women? So often we see a man cheat on a woman who “seems” to be everything he wants and needs. And most of the time we don’t get it. Well, we are going to crack the code and explain. So get your notepad because here are 9 reasons men cheat on good women.
1. She’s Too Good – the pressure of living up to a great woman can be too much for a man. Is she caters to him and has her stuff together, the pressure to compete may be too high. So he looks for a damaged woman to make him feel worthy. Don’t get it twisted, though. This is a personal problem and women shouldn’t feel bad for being too good.
4. – He’s Insecure – If he’s so worried about you sleeping around, he may convince himself that you’re cheating on him even if you never appear untrustworthy. So to get over it, he cheats to get even on something you’re not even doing!
6. Temptation – Being faithful is difficult. Women get hit on every day so turning someone down isn’t a bug deal. This is much harder for a man. Sometimes he jut can’t say “no” and falls into temptation.
7. You’re Busy – Hey, you have three kids a job and a house to take care of. So intimate time may lapse for a month. That’s when an impatient man runs out and finds someone to help him release. Give her a break, guys.
8. They Don’t Think They’ll Get Caught – Plain and simple. “She’ll never find out so why not”…she usually finds out. 9. Fear Of Loneliness – Deep down he wants to break it off but he can’t because he’s too scared. So instead of ending it he just steps out on her so he can have his cake and eat it too. Chicken.
More Stories From Bossip
#ThisBody: Gabby Sidibe Flaunts Her SUPER Slimmed Down...
Bitter Teyana Taylor Posts Tae Heckard's Texts & Number In Petty Twitter Beef!
Baby, Baby, Baby: Ashanti’s Most Fantastically...
Engaged Or Nah: Did Nelly Put A Ring On Miss Jackson?...
Life Comes At You Fast: Black TV Stars Who Look Nothing Like...
All Love: Serena Williams’ Most Fantastically...
Another One: Meet The IT Consultant Bae Who’s BEEN...
Real Love: Iman Shumpert Claps Back In The Most Classy Way...