Get grilling with The Home Depot!
The Weber One-Touch Silver Charcoal Kettle Grill is a great way to to jump start your Spring. This grill promises long-lasting use with its porcelain enameled lid and bowl, aluminized steel cleaning system and rust-resistant aluminum legs. The cooking surface also offers space for cooking many of your favorite foods. Check out a few grilling tips below:
1. Rub oil on the grates of the grill with a grill-safe brush before cooking meat or vegetables. This adds a little more flavor to the food and keeps it from sticking to the grill.
2. Soak kabob skewers in water for a few minutes before adding your favorite meats, vegetables, or fruits to the sticks. The skewers need to be damp before you place them on the grill, since dry wood could start a grill fire.
3. Glaze your meat with sauce or a combination of butter, white or red wine, and fresh herbs for two or three minutes before you take it off the grill. Glazing the meat too early causes the sugars in the sauce to burn and gives the meat an unpleasant, charred taste.
4. Remember, seafood doesn’t take nearly as long as poultry and red meat to cook on the grill. Light, flaky fish like tilapia and grouper only take about five minutes total to grill. It’s best to grill delicate fish in foil packets with your favorite seasonings to keep the fillet intact.
5. Clean your grill while it’s still warm to help remove dirt and grime easier. Use a bit of antibacterial dishwashing soap and water on a washcloth, and rinse the grill grates thoroughly. After the grill has cooled completely, clean the outside of the grill with an antibacterial de-greaser. This keeps the grill looking its best while removing harmful bacteria that is often present in uncooked meat.
Head to homedepot.com for more information on how to add some style to your Spring! Click HERE for more info.