10 Most Exciting Cities In America
You ever want to live in a more exciting city? Well, the good folks at Yahoo! were able to come up with a set of criteria based on bars, parks and other cool assets that make them exciting. You won’t believe what came out on top.
Lord knows we didn’t.
10. Portland, Oregon – All the parks and music venues got this on the list.
9. Philadelphia – Lots of diversity and museums…despite the attitudes.
8. Atlanta – Oh, we didn’t know strip clubs were a criterion.
7. Milwaukee – Movoto says: “We would have never guessed that Milwaukee would make our list. It turns out that Brew City is simply solid on all of our criteria.”
6. New York City – Of course, it’s New York, but there are too many fast food spots.
5. Washington, D.C. – Museums and parks give D.C. an edge. Plus Michelle Obama is there.
4. Seattle – How can such a rainy city be so excited? Must be the drogas.
3. San Francisco – Its “vibrant art and music scene” elevates San Francisco.
2. Boston – We have to wonder when this list was developed, honestly.
1. Oakland, California – Wait…what?