Drugs Are Bad M’Kay: 52-Year-Old Man Swallows Gulf Ball-Sized Bag Of That White Girl And Dies While In Police Custody

drugs

Did he not think he was going to die?

Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs

According to The NY Post

A man died while in police custody last night when he choked on a golf ball-sized bag of drugs after struggling with cops in the Bronx, authorities said.

Bronx narcotics cops allegedly saw Jose Muniz, 52, make a hand-to-hand drug deal in front a Norwood bodega on Jerome Avenue at around 10:50 p.m. before officers tried to arrest him, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters today at a press conference in Harlem.

When Muniz saw plainclothes cops approaching, he allegedly tried to hide the drugs.

“We believe that the individual took a golf ball-sized package of drugs, and put it into his mouth,” Kelly said.

The cops grabbed Muniz and pepper sprayed him during a struggle before he was on the ground and cuffed, Kelly said. That’s when officers noticed that Muniz had stopped breathing.

“He choked on that bag and CPR was given to him at the scene and en route to the hospital,” he continued.

Muniz died a short time later at Bronx North Central Hospital, authorities said.

Kelly said that the Internal Affairs Bureau would continue to investigate the incident.

Cops said Muniz had been arrested over 30 times including for narcotics possession, burglary and possession of a firearm, among other crimes.

We don’t feel bad for this dumbazz. If you’re dumb enough to do this then you deserve to die. Real talk.

Shutterstock

More from MommyNoire

More from StyleBlazer & MadameNoire

blog comments powered by Disqus
No thanks