On June 20, Lil Snupe was shot and killed in an apartment complex in the town of Winnield, La. A local resident with a rap sheet that includes drug charges, forcible r@pe, second-degree kidnapping and battery with a dangerous weapon has been identified as a suspect in the 18-year-old rapper’s murder. Continue
Subscribe to Bossip on YouTube!
- Captain Ron Johnson Is A Kappa, Not A “Gang” Member
- Ms. Lauryn Hill – “Black Rage (sketch)” [LISTEN]
- T.I. On Racism In America – “New National Anthem” ft. Skylar Grey [LISTEN]
- Nelly Explains Why Ferguson Uproar Was Bound To Happen [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Tells Anderson Cooper “There’s A War On The Black Male”
- Michael Brown Memorial Service Set For Monday
- T.I. Condemns Ferguson Protesters: “Look At Us. Rebels Without A Cause”
- Have You Noticed A Lack Of News About Ferguson On Your Facebook Page?
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
- Mother to Mother: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Writes Open Letter to Michael Brown Family
- There’s An App for That: Teens Create “Five-O” to Document Police Brutality
- Touching Tribute: Melissa Harris Perry Remembers Multitude of Black Men Killed by Police
- V. Stiviano Lawsuit — Donald Sterling Is Gay … I Was a 'Beard'
- Scott Weiland Arrested For Stealing Razors … and Meth
- Rapper Joe Budden — Girlfriend Says He Beat Her Rihanna Style (PHOTOS)
- Nick Cannon — Naked But Not Afraid of Mariah Carey
- Ryan Seacrest — My Yacht Will Run Laps Around Yours
- Amy Van Dyken — I'M WALKING … With Bionic Legs!