This has been the most stressful, intriguing and heartbreaking trial in recent memory with incredibly-petty defense attorneys, cunning prosecutors fighting for justice and a fat-faced blob (defendant George Zimmerman) with the most punchable face ever. Must watch TV? Absolutely, with several key moments that inspired the following questions. Here are ten burning questions about the George Zimmerman Murder trial. Take a look.
1. Trayvon was a superhuman ninja warrior octopus with Usain Bolt speed that could see in the dark? At only 17? Whoa.
2. Creepily stalking and following a stranger isn’t provocation enough for them to attack you in Florida? Because following someone isn’t illegal. Seriously?
3. Trayvon armed himself with the concrete (and sidewalk) against a stranger with a gun? Armed himself…with the ground vs. someone with a GUN? Was the Defense serious?
5. Watching a stranger and saying A) “Something’s wrong with him” B) “This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something” C) “Fawking punks” and D) “these a**holes always get away” ISN’T profiling? Uhh, if that’s not, then what is?
6. Why did the state take so long to put on their big boy pants and actually fight for Trayvon? Because, honestly, they were losing this case.
7. Did Zimmerman gain weight to seem sloppy and hopeless against a younger person fighting for their life? Or for sympathy? Mixture of both?
8. Why was Defense attorney Don West allowed to behave like a spoiled 5th grader in the courtroom for so long?
9. Trayvon was shot through the heart and his last words were “you got me” before dying? Like….a movie villain? Really?